TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

Yeah, the components are Voyagers after all. Would be nice to get a bulk discount, but what can ya do.

I though Devastator had purple arms not black. Other then the color of the arms he isn't that bad looking. Don't know if I will have the money for him when he comes out in the fall.

Looking at some screencaps, I think the black arms are cartoon accurate. The original toy had purple arms. And the box art has him with green arms, haha.

Approx. Retail Price: $149.99/Available: Fall 2015

npee4Hw.jpg

cvBVs1j.jpg

source: TFW2005

God gracious... It comes with music incorporated to have that price?

6 x $25 = $150

Now I see it.

Thanks for the explanation.

I would add Devastator in the future to my collection.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know everyone here is getting high up about the current Combiner Wars stuff(Espeically myself). But I wanted to mention something I just realized recently on the Transformers Generations Legends 2 Packs.

I few days ago at Winners in Canada, I was able to get the Legends Cliffjumper With Suppressor 2 Pack, which is a repaint of both the Legends 2 Pack Bumblebee, as well as the Roller Targetmaster from the Legends Optimus Prime 2 pack. Cliffjumper's blaster is also from the Optimus 2 Pack

A few days later, I was thinking about the Legends Nemesis Prime With Spinster 2 Pack(Which comes with a repaint of the Bumblebee Targetmaster Blazemaster). It then hit me that since Nemesis Prime is suppose to be Dark version of Optimus, that maybe he should of came with a Dark version of Roller as well. And then, I remembered that back in Transformers Armada, the Supercon(AKA: Deluxe) Nemesis Prime from that line came with a repaint of the Over-Run Mini-con that Supercon/Bendy Optimus came with, known as Run-Over.

After realizing this, it makes me wish that Hasbro for the Legends Nemesis Prime 2 Pack came with a repainted Roller as Run-Over(Along with the blaster), instead of the Blazemaster repaint. I get that maybe Hasbro was trying to show that while both Cliffjumper and Nemesis were repaints, they came with different weapons/Targetmasters(By switching Optimus and Bee's own Targetmasters), it does make me wish Roller had stay with Nemesis as Run-Over. But it would of also be a good way to sort of homage Run-Over coming with Nemesis in name, and Nemesis would then get a darker verison of Roller to complete the idea that he is a darker version of Optimus. Plus, Nemesis could of gotten his own Ion Blaster for the Legends Class. And besides, Run-Over sounds like a cool name for a Evil Roller, as he will "Run Over" anyone.

Just seems like a missed opportunity to me I think.

Outside chance you might find her still. I just got mine in January. Maybe keep an eye on TJ Maxx/Marhsall's if you've got one. I did find Brainstorm there a couple of weeks ago, so maybe they'll wind up with some of the Arcee/Chromia wave.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, after seeing the pics Defensor looks amazing. Though I wish Groove was still one of the limbs. I guess they couldn't get the connectors onto the figure and made it work but I love the over look. I still love Menasor though as well as Superion. Hasbro is pulling out the stops with these.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Bummer, I still can't believe there's no CW UM in any of my local stores, even the old now close Time Square TRU never had one. Hate to order one from the online website.

That had them at my local Wally-World for quite a while, but I ended up ordering one a little over 10 bucks below retail from Amazon.

Of course the catch in his right foot was broken so now I'm waiting for them to ship my replacement.

I bought Unite Warriors Devastator... I am not sure its worth double the price though...

Fortunately, the prices for Superion and Menasor aren't nearly as bad. That's good since I was late to the game as far as Combiner Wars goes, so it'll end up being cheaper to just order the Unite Warriors versions of them as opposed to playing catch-up at on-line prices.

Plus I like the more animation-accurate decoes.

I bought Unite Warriors Devastator... I am not sure its worth double the price though...

Fortunately, the prices for Superion and Menasor aren't nearly as bad. That's good since I was late to the game as far as Combiner Wars goes, so it'll end up being cheaper to just order the Unite Warriors versions of them as opposed to playing catch-up at on-line prices.

Plus I like the more animation-accurate decoes.

That and the correct limbs (Superion, Defensor and hopefully Bruticus)... I am going UW all the way...

• 3 weeks later...