TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

So I bought Blitzwing and have a few question as of right now I'm not impressed by a few things. First, does his shoulders lock at all. The tabs are pretty much useless. Secondly, is there an easy way for the nose cone to go over the head? That's a non-fitting SOB.

So I bought Blitzwing and have a few question as of right now I'm not impressed by a few things. First, does his shoulders lock at all. The tabs are pretty much useless. Secondly, is there an easy way for the nose cone to go over the head? That's a non-fitting SOB.

There are a couple of methods to help with his shoulders. I haven't done any of them but I know there is a way that involves disassembly and sanding that fixes it. Didn't have a problem with the nosecone on mine.

my nosecone has the same issue. since its a rubbery material, i have to kind of push the tab portion slightly under the slot and slide it in. once you get the hang of it, its pretty easy and fits ok. at first though, i was like, WTF. the shoulder thing is kinda meh, but the way i see it, it't truly amazing that people can design something that looks so cool and can transform from a robot to a tank to a jet and back. because of that i kind of give the sholders not securing as much as i would have liked them to, a pass.

http://tformers.com/transformers-generations-legends-class-2014/20930/news.html

It would be nice if they made the rest of the Insecticons in this scale...

while i do like their shrapnel, he's nowhere near as cool as the fansproject version. so he'll be legends class size? how big is that 6" or slightly smaller. i think i'm thinking of delux.

while i do like their shrapnel, he's nowhere near as cool as the fansproject version. so he'll be legends class size? how big is that 6" or slightly smaller. i think i'm thinking of delux.

He is going to be around 3"...

• 2 weeks later...

My TRU had the wave with ultra magnus & the insecticon & SS ... So tempting to pick up but I've decided to only collect g1 & MP ... Still thinking of getting ultra magnus as a stand alone figure just cause he looks so cool... Is he worth it ?

that's a little disapointing but i do like that it holds a heavy likeness to the G1 version.

that's a little disapointing but i do like that it holds a heavy likeness to the G1 version.

and we get the first classics Reflector! Im in!

My TRU had the wave with ultra magnus & the insecticon & SS ... So tempting to pick up but I've decided to only collect g1 & MP ... Still thinking of getting ultra magnus as a stand alone figure just cause he looks so cool... Is he worth it ?

I think so... I would wait for BBTS to have a clearance sale on him though...

my guess is this guy is hoping someone with an ol'school G1 MP will want to box it up in that nifty packaging. and i'm sure someone would be all over that idea...but not for that much? if they fetched $50, they'd be lucky.

my guess is this guy is hoping someone with an ol'school G1 MP will want to box it up in that nifty packaging. and i'm sure someone would be all over that idea...but not for that much? if they fetched $50, they'd be lucky.

It doesn't fit... G1 Metroplex comes up to the knees of Titan Metroplex... The cost of this box and a normal version of Titan Metroplex would be around $300...

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS23059&mode=retail

You can buy this and get the chrome version for cheaper...

http://tformers.com/transformers-new-asia-exclusive-henkei-classics/21078/news.html

They are expensive but for those who missed out...

$130!!!! i'll buy another MP Soundwave for that much <_< that makes no damn sense...