TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I vote for Trypticon sense the Decepticons need a place to crash too.

Figuratively speaking. @haha@

Hey, is it me or do yours and Dragon's titles have too many consonants? WillyKat, Rummble... :unsure:

I actually never really paid attention to those titles... You are correct though...

Lets hope Metroplex sells well enough that we will see more...

I don't think this will have any problem selling unless hasbro simply makes way too many of them ...

Hey Adam...are they the right scale in vehicle mode? I can deal with differences in robot sizes if the vehicle scale is correct.

BTW, that Silverstreak looks awesome. I'd like to get my hands on him.

Hey Adam...are they the right scale in vehicle mode? I can deal with differences in robot sizes if the vehicle scale is correct.

Its funny how he was a clearance figure at the time and now going for $45 plus...

Its funny how he was a clearance figure at the time and now going for $45 plus...

i wasnt going to buy 3 different paints of that mold (streak, prowl, smokescreen). Prowl won out, streak is reduced to legends size, and Cybertron Smokescreen stands in on my "classics" shelf

in a similar case, Red Alert is still MIA for me...

i saw blitzwing, springer, and sandstorm in my TRU the other day and had to get one for my son. he's 7 and has really gotten into TF's the past couple of months. i have the whole collection of the G1 toon, so we have been enjoying that together. personally i LOVE the sandstorm and i really wanted to get it, but it looks more complicated than BW and i know my son likes the BW character from the toon, so i surprised him with it. its his first "big" transformer, so he was super excited! very cool to see the joy :)

BW is awesome! being his first big tf and its pretty complicated transformation, we work together on it. the only thing i cant figure out is how the heck to change the faces. i'll have to google it.

Just push down on the chin. The faces don't go from left to right they go up to down for rotation.

ok, thanks. i wasnt sure which direction it went and didnt want to break it as parts of him feel a bit fragile.

Looks like it, which considering the Con exclusive markup, extra weapon, "chrome" touches & a dozen modern style Decoys is a pretty damn good deal. He's $125 regular retail price.

Looks like it, which considering the Con exclusive markup, extra weapon, "chrome" touches & a dozen modern style Decoys is a pretty damn good deal. He's $125 regular retail price.

Great deal... I was expecting it to be around $175 when it was first announced...

http://tformers.com/transformers-first-look-at-metroplex-hong/20727/news.html

Alternative option for people that might miss out on the SDCC version...

I think I am going to pass & go with out the extra gun & figures ... I want the extra gun but don't care about the figures or the chrome I know someone that can do a better paint job anyways I may just pick up the tru version

Great deal... I was expecting it to be around $175 when it was first announced...

http://tformers.com/transformers-first-look-at-metroplex-hong/20727/news.html

Alternative option for people that might miss out on the SDCC version...

I would suggest getting metroplex from amazon. Right now he's 114 with free shipping. Just a heads up.

I am impressed with the look of each of the Triple Changers for the Voyager series, I definitely want to buy Springer and Sandstorm....but I have my doubts on Blitzwing. I've read a few reviews elsewhere that also agree that this bot has some serious QC issues with the shoulders not being able to lock into place.

Another reviewer on Blitzwing claimed that the panels on his 'chest' were too small to latch on to and that his 'trunk' is too thick. This reviewer reportedly had to sand both sides down a few millimeters to get the shoulders to lock into place. Yet, if you 'sand down' too much, you'll ruin the bot and have to buy another one.

Anyone here have any other remedies for Blitzwing, or words of caution prior to purchasing him? Thanks in advance everyone.

I am impressed with the look of each of the Triple Changers for the Voyager series, I definitely want to buy Springer and Sandstorm....but I have my doubts on Blitzwing. I've read a few reviews elsewhere that also agree that this bot has some serious QC issues with the shoulders not being able to lock into place.

Another reviewer on Blitzwing claimed that the panels on his 'chest' were too small to latch on to and that his 'trunk' is too thick. This reviewer reportedly had to sand both sides down a few millimeters to get the shoulders to lock into place. Yet, if you 'sand down' too much, you'll ruin the bot and have to buy another one.

Anyone here have any other remedies for Blitzwing, or words of caution prior to purchasing him? Thanks in advance everyone.

my BW seems fine. yes it is a little light and does have a fragile feel to some areas, but he transforms well, poses great, and looks great. that said, his box states ages 5+. it should be 8+. a 5 year old would have it broken within the first transformation.

my BW seems fine. yes it is a little light and does have a fragile feel to some areas, but he transforms well, poses great, and looks great. that said, his box states ages 5+. it should be 8+. a 5 year old would have it broken within the first transformation.

Thanks, Blitzwing is one of my all-time favorites, I'll just take the plunge and buy him along with Springer and Sandstorm.