TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I don't buy too many Transformers but I grabbed Springer the other day. He's always been a favorite from the movie and he's the first triple changer I've ever owned.

I like him a lot though it's hard to get his panels lined up correctly in car mode. Helicopter and bot modes look OK. Anyone else have that problem?

http://www.bigbadtoy...897&mode=retail

Titan Series Metroplex preorder at BBTS for $109.99...

I saw that and it is very tempting. After seeing the Takara version, I was not that impressed especially with the added cost. Usually I will pay a little more for the Takara versions over the Hasbro ones but in this case the Hasbro Metroplex looks better to me. I don't like the chrome face on the Takara. I think face details are lost where as on the Hasbro version I can add more details. I already know I will be customizing my Metroplex and $109.00 for the biggest Transformer ever made sounds good to me.

I'm just curious to see what the SDCC version has to offer.

I felt the same way Zomac when I saw the chrome on the Takara version; I couldn't make out any facial features, although the original Metroplex had a chrome face. Maybe it'll grow on me, 'cause I like the Generations stuff to be as similar to the originals as possible

http://www.bigbadtoy...897&mode=retail

Titan Series Metroplex preorder at BBTS for $109.99...

I saw that and it is very tempting. After seeing the Takara version, I was not that impressed especially with the added cost. Usually I will pay a little more for the Takara versions over the Hasbro ones but in this case the Hasbro Metroplex looks better to me. I don't like the chrome face on the Takara. I think face details are lost where as on the Hasbro version I can add more details. I already know I will be customizing my Metroplex and $109.00 for the biggest Transformer ever made sounds good to me.

I'm just curious to see what the SDCC version has to offer.

http://tformers.com/transformers-sdcc-2013-exclusive-comic/20555/news.html

Here you go man... It looks like the SDCC version might be worth it...

Its cheaper at BBTS...

$124.58...124.99...wow! You're right...for once, Bigbadshippingcharge wins out...what are you going to do with your extra $0.41?! Got big plans for mine!

Its cheaper at BBTS...

$124.58...124.99...wow! You're right...for once, Bigbadshippingcharge wins out...what are you going to do with your extra $0.41?! Got big plans for mine!

You at least get the option to save more with Pile of Loot... Plus I take BBTS packaging over Amazon any day...

You at least get the option to save more with Pile of Loot... Plus I take BBTS packaging over Amazon any day...

Unless you use pile of loot, it's a moot point.

Yup, so Amazon is always an option.

Okay, so $.41 and MOC friendly...

Sorry, I dont care about the "biggest Transformer packaging ever." It would be hard for my Metroplex to heed the call of the last Prime from behind a cardboard prison. Trash is trash, well packed or not

Feat, I must admit, I have to agree. I'm mainly a MOMC/MIMSB collector, but some of these Transformers, especially the bigger ones, are just begging to be displayed loose, to be admired in all their transforming-robot glory. You just can't fully appreciate their awesomeness when they're packaged in a box.

Now don't get me wrong...I love keeping mine in mint packages, especially the reissues, and some of the Masterpieces, and I like the graphics on some of the recent Generations figures enough to keep them sealed as well. But by their very nature Transformers look so much more impressive in person when they're loose and you can appreciate their details. I've been so focused on getting mint packaging in recent years that I've missed-out on some awesome Transformers. For example, awhile back, I had ordered an Encore Soundblaster and Commemorative Powermaster Prime with the understanding that they came in mint packaging. When I got them in the mail, they weren't exactly mint, so I sent them back, instead of just keeping them for the sake of having awesome Transformers figures in and of themselves. I've since seen the error of my ways, and I ordered them again. Now the Soundblaster did indeed come in better packaging this time, but the Powermaster Prime didn't, but that's okay...after all, it's Powermaster Prime. Who cares if he's not in mint packaging? This figures retains a huge amount of sentimental value for me, so I shouldn't let something as silly as not having a mint box to keep me from enjoying it. So now I've adopted a new philosophy concerning Transformers: I'm still predominantly a MIMSB collector, and I will try my best to get stuff with mint packaging, but if I don't, it'll be okay. I'll just keep it to open later when I have more room to display them.

I wonder why they call it "Titan Series" are we going to be seeing more "titans"?.. trypticon perhaps ?..

I'm hoping for Omega Supreme

oooo never even thought of him .... I guess he would be a titan class wouldn't he ... We could also get a new fort max as well ... So I guess there are at least 3 more they can do in the "series" 4 even if you want to count Scorponok

I wonder why they call it "Titan Series" are we going to be seeing more "titans"?.. trypticon perhaps ?..

oooo never even thought of him .... I guess he would be a titan class wouldn't he ... We could also get a new fort max as well ... So I guess there are at least 3 more they can do in the "series" 4 even if you want to count Scorponok

I can see them doing bot then con then bot then con..you get the idea there wer three large autobots and two large decepticons

I can see them doing bot then con then bot then con..you get the idea there wer three large autobots and two large decepticons

Yeah I think autobots would sell better than the decepticons honestly I don't think skorponok would do too well ... putting trpticon out right after metroplex makes perfect sense though how ever since he is his nemesis plus what kids don't love giant robot dinos :) Then either max or omega :)