TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

^ That one never worked for me either. Alt mode was nice, but the bot mode was a bit meh. This one's so... regal. I haven't read the comic where Senator Ratbat appears, but I've loved that look for the character ever since I first saw scans. I was beginning to think this re-purposing of the Scourge mold might never happen, and then... TakaraTomy to the rescue.

• 3 weeks later...

I was at Target today with my mom getting our usely Friday Groceries that we do after helpping my mom with things that we needed I when into the toy lane to see if they had any of the FOC Sideswipe which they didn't. I was a little bum cause I wanted him but when I was looking on the shelf I saw a FOC box that I though it was Soundwave or Soundblaster but when I pick it up it was Grimlock and the last one they had to. So I when and pick him up. He looks really cool. I did have troubles with him of transforming him from robot mode to Dino mode cause of his right leg falling off and having a hard time putting it back on to have him in dinobot mode. Here are some pics of Grimlock. I leaved the sheld off of him cause I really don't like on him. and I have him back in robot mode send I had a hard time with him in dino mode.

Transformers001_zpsfaa1df31.jpg

Transformers002_zps31440081.jpg

Transformers003_zps549541df.jpg

Transformers004_zps2b75b813.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The FOC Grimmy gets a bad rap but I love him too.

He's a great looking figure. Sold off my classics Grimlock when I got this one. Im happy with it. Again, if only they had put a place underneath to store the sheild in dino mode and cover up the hollowness, he'd be perfect.

And FOC Blaster is great...I think I like him more than Soundwave

• 4 weeks later...