TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I saw acid storm is a green jet. The one I was talking about is all purple. Apparently his name is electrostorm.

In that case, it sounds like you have one of the CHMS KO versions of the seekers. I would look into the other ones from the lot you won and see if they are official or KO since CHMS knock offed most if not all of the Hasbro/Takara ones.

I have a feeling it's a another disturbance in the force...the same one I've knocked off a few times recently. Seeing as they all have had the same broken links with the same properties & most have been posting garbage that doesn't pertain to the section it's posted in....

I see whats happening here... Its a bot that grabs an existing post (which happens to be mine check page 1) and re-post as its own... They usually comes with a link for advertisement but I guess the link crapped out on this bot...

i think its normally at the bottom of the post or hidden in sig or some such Its always weird when you see it specially if you remember that persons post or its your own post

@hmmm@

Aha, so that's it. Well, all of this sucker's posts are going bye-bye. And just to spice things up, I think I'll leave our reply posts in place. Just to see if one of them is stupid enough to grab one of them. @firedevil@

Hey guys, if you go on TRU.com and search Transformers Deluxe, some interesting things pop up.

Are you referring to the figures with no pictures?... Those are the GDO Generations that everyone been trying to get...

I am referring to the figures with no pictures and I know those are the GDO figures, I thought I would share. Did you notice the FE Prime figures?

Hey guys, if you go on TRU.com and search Transformers Deluxe, some interesting things pop up.

Are you referring to the figures with no pictures?... Those are the GDO Generations that everyone been trying to get...

I am referring to the figures with no pictures and I know those are the GDO figures, I thought I would share. Did you notice the FE Prime figures?

Yeah... I heard those were coming out...

They have 2 listings for Cliffjumper... I wonder if one is supposed to be Wheelie...

• 3 weeks later...

After scouring the stores for weeks, I finally found a Generations Hot Spot. I can't believe these are one per case, but I love the color and the new head. Meanwhile, I think Bludg-atron will be the shelf warmer. I like his head, but the mold is just NOT right for G2 Megs.

• 3 weeks later...

I want it.

Oh wait, this is a repaint of some Energon piece of #$##? PASS. I hated the Energon toy line with a passion. Almost on par with my hate for Beast Wars. I never know anything is a repaint from some previous toy line I didn't collect until someone says something.

is the "Fall of Cybertron" name attached to this figure only by BBTS? cuz I havent seen that anywhere else

also, for a toy that is mostly a repaint/retool of a figure that came out about 7 years ago...double the price? Yes, the economy is #$## and toys cost more with inflation, but double the price? He's cool, but i dont know if he's that cool...was never a fan of the "split into snake train mess" alt mode: crappy alt and way too simple a transformation

I want it.

Oh wait, this is a repaint of some Energon piece of #$##? PASS. I hated the Energon toy line with a passion. Almost on par with my hate for Beast Wars. I never know anything is a repaint from some previous toy line I didn't collect until someone says something.

So until you were informed that it was from Energon, you wanted it?

I want it.

So until you were informed that it was from Energon, you wanted it?

Yes because it was new to me. It initially looked cool to me, plus I love Omega Supreme. Since it's just repaint and a new head of a Energon figure I hate it and I hope it burns in hell! I'm sorry I try my best to not reward Hasbro with my money when they cheapen out and just repaint stuff. I know that's on par with how Hasbro operates, but I try my hardest not to buy stuff like that. Especially if it's some repaint of a old line they are trying to pass off under a new moniker. That's just lazy.