TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

• 1 month later...

Wait.......

these are coming from Hasbro? I seen this on Facebook and thought they were more Third Party toys

yeah hasbro's finally decided to do a proper Bruticus instead of just recoloring the energon molds again

They're probably as close to a G1-style gestalt that we're going to get from Hasbro for the time being. And they are the G1 characters afterall...

----

All 5 components are supposed to be deluxe sized, that's a nice start. Swindle and Brawl look good, but I'll reserve judgment until we see the whole thing. The Energon combiners never did much for me. I hope they are 5 unique molds.

when will we see better pics already?!?! I am actually excited about transformers toys for a change & I will have to wait for ever to see some decent pics LOL poor poor me :S

when will we see better pics already?!?! I am actually excited about transformers toys for a change & I will have to wait for ever to see some decent pics LOL poor poor me :S

You say that as if its been forever since we first saw pictures of them. @smilepunch@

Toyfair is next week. We may get some new info early this weekend since it starts on Sunday.

I'm more worried about the truck mode. He's kind of weak looking, but what can you do? Generations toys are limited to the Deluxe size class.

Yeah, truck mode was a bit lacking; looked like it was missing something, or mistransformed. Bot mode looks a bit weak compared to his concept art, but I can deal with that.

I don't like none of the Combaticons at all they don't even look like them. Like Swindle is sopost to be a jeep not what ever that vechical he is? Blast Off dosen't even look like a space shuttle. I will pass on these guys. I wish I had there G1 forms but if I did I wouldn't have the room to put them anywhere.

forget the hopefully mistransformed figure what the heck did they do to the paint jobs ?!?! They got the legs & main body right why did they have to muck up the arms ?!?!? Wow its just ... simply awful :(

I don't like none of the Combaticons at all they don't even look like them. Like Swindle is sopost to be a jeep not what ever that vechical he is? Blast Off dosen't even look like a space shuttle. I will pass on these guys. I wish I had there G1 forms but if I did I wouldn't have the room to put them anywhere.

They are in their Cybertronian form... This is based on the game so before earth...

I knew I should have gotten up earlier so I could post this youtube damn my passing out at 12 oh well I'll do it later todayopefully I didn't lose any subscribers . aanyway I hope to god or Buddha or whoever's up there that Bruticus is mistransformed