TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

So there was no Generations news other than showing some redecos?

I don't think we will see anything new until the next NY Toy Fair in February

Well, thats bad. And yet its good because it means more money for other stuff.

I don't think we will see anything new until the next NY Toy Fair in February

Well, thats bad. And yet its good because it means more money for other stuff.

Yeah true more money for other lines is always good :P

They didn't say it was the last wave, so I guess that is sort of news?

Maybe we will see Windcharger,Lugnut,Rumble and Frenzy

I forgot about Rumble and Frenzy...

TFWIKI has Rumble listed as cancelled WTF? http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Rumble_%28G1%29#Transformers_.282010.29

Rumble's wave was cancelled MONTHS ago...

damnit lket me guess Hasbro cancelled it for more movie stuff *inhales* F****!

Rumble's wave was cancelled MONTHS ago...

damnit lket me guess Hasbro cancelled it for more movie stuff *inhales* F****!

Retailers stopped ordering them (yes because of the movie). Hasbro wants to get their products out, not cancel them.

• 3 weeks later...

saw a bunch of Warpath, Thundercracker, Kup and Wheeljack today. patience people. although jedimaster-c hooked me up with a Warpath months ago :)

Yeah I have noticed they are around now and selling off better then the movie figures in my area

saw a bunch of Warpath, Thundercracker, Kup and Wheeljack today. patience people. although jedimaster-c hooked me up with a Warpath months ago :)

Yeah I have noticed they are around now and selling off better then the movie figures in my area

I was surprised to see about 5 Warpaths & 4 Thundercrackers in the middle of the day

Yeah - I've seen restocks at TRU and Target of Kup/Warpath/Wheeljack lately so keep checking. Likewise, ROSS seems to be getting more quantities of Grapple/Lugnut/Strafe though sadly I never found Windcharger there (but I keep hoping more will show up).

I'm sure they'll find a way to get Rumble/Frenzy out sometime next year once the movie line slows up again.

I am excited for Junk Heap and though I didn't think I'd care about Sky Shadow, I actually like the looks of him.

Yeah - I've seen restocks at TRU and Target of Kup/Warpath/Wheeljack lately so keep checking. Likewise, ROSS seems to be getting more quantities of Grapple/Lugnut/Strafe though sadly I never found Windcharger there (but I keep hoping more will show up).

I'm sure they'll find a way to get Rumble/Frenzy out sometime next year once the movie line slows up again.

I am excited for Junk Heap and though I didn't think I'd care about Sky Shadow, I actually like the looks of him.

Junkheap does look pretty good despite the name But I myself am Getting Sky Shadow before him

Target and Walmart stores in central Iowa have just put out a bunch of the Warpath/Wheeljack/Thundercracker cases of Generations. Toys R Us and Marshalls is the only place that I've been able to fine Reveal the Shield. And it looks like they're selling well!

I'm looking forward to more from this line. I really hope they make a larger Trailbreaker.

Target and Walmart stores in central Iowa have just put out a bunch of the Warpath/Wheeljack/Thundercracker cases of Generations. Toys R Us and Marshalls is the only place that I've been able to fine Reveal the Shield. And it looks like they're selling well!

I'm looking forward to more from this line. I really hope they make a larger Trailbreaker.

where in iowa:??????????? im near desmoines/pella/altoona and newton, i havent seen #$##!

where in iowa:??????????? im near desmoines/pella/altoona and newton, i havent seen #$##!

Really? The Walmart in Ankeny has been the best place to find them. The Target in Altoona had a good stock on Thursday. The Walmart on Jordan Creek had Wheeljack and Thundercracker. If you're looking for Reveal the Shield I'd recommend the Marshalls on University in Clive or any of the TJ Maxx stores.

Really? The Walmart in Ankeny has been the best place to find them. The Target in Altoona had a good stock on Thursday. The Walmart on Jordan Creek had Wheeljack and Thundercracker. If you're looking for Reveal the Shield I'd recommend the Marshalls on University in Clive or any of the TJ Maxx stores.

well im 35 min away from desmoines/ 30+ from altoona. so when i do get to go out that way, there isnt crap! altoona was always the place to find what i was looking for till the dotm toys hit.......... seems all they carry now. wasnt aware of a marshalls or TJ maxx...

thank you for the info.