TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

My Trailbreaker is coming on Thursday can't wait for him. Going have to move my WOC Cliffjumper to put legends Trailbreaker at then move Cliffjumper next to him but got to figure where to put my 4 G.I. Joe figures at.

I like it, because its hilarious. How is this in anyway Hasbro fault? It's the stores people.

exactly it's like blaming playstation because you can't find a PS3 in stores

Wow...from what the mail tracker is telling me, I should be expecting my Warpath to be in the mail when I get home......super fast. Hopefully people who ordered their Generations Warpath will be seeing him soon.

I just got my RTS Trailbreaker today he is pretty cool looking. Here are some photos of him next to his G1 counterpart both in robot and truck mode.

Trailbreaker1.jpg

Trailbreaker2.jpg

Trailbreaker3.jpg

• Like 1

I got Trail from BBTS last Friday. Oh I added the Autobot logo to the Little Trailbreaker he didn't come with it.

Does anyone knows if there is a coupon code at Hasbrotoyshop.com that works?

I think DISC10 works for 10% off.

Thanks.

I bought kup (hotrod included) on ebay for 22 shipped. I also bought the igear Kup headcast. The factory head is okay since it look faithful to the toons. However, since the figs look more like the idw comics, I think the igear head works better.

Bad news for some of us who are still looking... It looks like DOTM already been spotted...

and it begins...

That means NO Warpath ,Grapple and Lugnut will hit stores :(

Satan shall arise from Hell and stock the shelves with DOTM while he takes our Generation figures for his own collection

Don't fret Transfans. you all get to finally buy Optimus Prime with a trailer straight from the movie, now its spider-prime time. Also don't forget Megatron who is now a truck and a emo..........yayyyyyyyy

Optimus and his fairy wings... I pass... LOL

No, you have to get Prime and the Megatron with his Tinkerbell wings.....................yayyyyyyyy

Ah well. Such is life. All this uncertainty is why I decided to use BBTS for the Generations and RTS figures that I'm missing. I had only been able to find Kup and Scourge so far, and BBTS was offering the rest in convenient sets of 3 and 4 figures, respectively, so it made sense for me. It came out to an average of about $13.50 per figure, which is reasonable considering the obscene markup that some of them (Warpath) are getting on the secondary market. My RTS set of 4 arrived in stock today and is in my pile of loot; just waiting on the Generations figs.

Don't fret Transfans. you all get to finally buy Optimus Prime with a trailer straight from the movie, now its spider-prime time. Also don't forget Megatron who is now a truck and a emo..........yayyyyyyyy

Optimus and his fairy wings... I pass... LOL

Takara are making a better one anyway

Generations hasn't officially been canned yet. For all we know, it is still going like Hasbro said. A couple of weeks ago, the pda's at my store had them listed as discontinued, then changed it back to active the next week. I haven't seen any reports of them being marked clearance. The lack of knowledge of the possible next wave isn't the death knell either. This could be a situation like Star Wars had the prior two or three years - nothing new for three to fourth months. Its still wait and see. Grapple though... get him if you can for sure.