TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I was thinking of something different

A White autobot seeker in the mold of Starscream and call him Sky Striker

I had a similar idea, but red and black.

I did these PVC custom seekers a few years back

Multimed-1.jpg

I'd love to see the classic seeker mold done in these schemes.

Multimed-1.jpg

These would be autobots?

Multimed-1.jpg

These would be autobots?

I actually had their characters set up as twins, Fire-Star and Star-Fire, both started as Cons, but 1 was more simpatico to the Autobots and Defected when his brother betrayed him.

They would be canceled because retail stores want movie stuff. They'll make it out eventually.

The stores know squat aboiut these toys and I hate that they want the movie crap

Doubled......I don't get the new stuff, its like a barrage of nameless, faceless bots who all look the same. Also hasblow has been plundering their technology wth overhyped transformations, keep it simple like the seekers, you can have both modes without crazy transformations.

They would be canceled because retail stores want movie stuff. They'll make it out eventually.

pardon my french but #$## THE MOVIE!I have been waiting for Rumble and Frenzy and If they get cancelled for the movie I'm a gonna be pissed

pardon my french but #$## THE MOVIE!I have been waiting for Rumble and Frenzy and If they get cancelled for the movie I'm a gonna be pissed

Hopefully AA is right and they'd get released eventually. Though I'm beginning to worry that alot of places (like here) won't see the latest Generations and RTS waves before the movie onslaught hits.

I think the movie figures for this one stinks there is not one that I want to get. I really don't like there disign they may them and also some of the names they are giving them. That Fire truck should of been Inferno or Hot Spot. I can see him as Hot Spot because to me in G1 his head look close enough to Optimus and this fire truck they have as a Prime could of been him. The name for that red car beening Mirage wrong Mirage should of been one of the Nascars and they could had the red car be Windcharager. I will not be getting any of the movie figures.

Retail stores are not going to worry about what the small collector segment want in the situation they are in. With the movie coming out,the majority of consumers will want the movie toys. So retailers will give them what they want. For them its a good move, its where the money is going to be.

Not sure why people are worried about Generations figures not coming out, the line isn't going anywhere.

Retail stores are not going to worry about what the small collector segment want in the situation they are in. With the movie coming out,the majority of consumers will want the movie toys. So retailers will give them what they want. For them its a good move, its where the money is going to be.

Not sure why people are worried about Generations figures not coming out, the line isn't going anywhere.

It's the wait....

Since Hasbro wants to put emphasis on the movie crap we will have to wait about a year before they wisen up

Movie figures like Bumblee,Prime,Ratchet and Ironhide along with Megatron and Starscream are the same damn figures we have had since 2007.They try to update them but they are still the same tired looking movie characters and by doing this they turn off the collectors who do make up a percentage of the buying public

The only thing I will have to look forward to will be the Prime figures but hey they could of still sold the Generations figures they promised us but then put them on hiatus.They tell us that they are going to put this ,this and this out but then cancel them at last minute?

Hell people wanted these things of course the movie line is coming out you still could of sold them side by side

I thought Hasbro was in buisness to make money

Bumblebee may be one of my favorite characters but I hate the movie version of Bumblebee I hat the way they did his face and I hate that Bay made him not talk when he had talk in the G1 cartoons and now with Bumblebee don't talk in Prime it is really making me mad what they have done to him. I can live with him not beening a VW anymore but at less give him his face and give him a voice.

Bumblebee may be one of my favorite characters but I hate the movie version of Bumblebee I hat the way they did his face and I hate that Bay made him not talk when he had talk in the G1 cartoons and now with Bumblebee don't talk in Prime it is really making me mad what they have done to him. I can live with him not beening a VW anymore but at less give him his face and give him a voice.

One word that will solve this problem

REBOOT :P

Hasbro would be absolute FOOLS to not put emphasis on the movie line. With the exposure the movies get, that IS where the money is. There is no wisening up here. Its smart business in the first place.

And sure, there are no guarantees that a canceled item would be released later. But, it is likely since the investment to create said items have already been made.

Well like it or not they are foolish

I could see the first movie but come on the idea of a Transformer movie isn't that big anymore they could of sold the things they said they would and let it die off for a bit but no they decided to stop selling things that actually do sell.

Almost all movie lines do not sell well and leave lots of toys behind to be clearanced off

This is just my opinion I know Hasbro has there way of doing things and we just need to vent

are you a hollywood producer? :P

are you a hollywood producer? :P

No but I do play one on youtube :P