TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I never had the toys growing up so Rumble's always been blue to me if I wuld have said this on seibertron it would of resulted in a big argument

I never had the toys growing up so Rumble's always been blue to me if I wuld have said this on seibertron it would of resulted in a big argument

Oh believe me I have on Seibertron since 2004 back then it would of but now they don't care it's your opinion

Funny how in the toons the blue Rumble use his powerdrivers in the cartoon and Frenzy only did it once in City of Steel. But I still am call Rumble blue and that is how I have him in the toys.

Funny how in the toons the blue Rumble use his powerdrivers in the cartoon and Frenzy only did it once in City of Steel. But I still am call Rumble blue and that is how I have him in the toys.

Frenzy did it in the 86 movie as well.

But I dont see why its funny.

Anywayssssssssssss

I got a question, how do you guys feel about a "repaint/remold of Preceptor into Trailbreaker??[or what ever they want to call him]

I am hoping that Trailbreaker and Hoist get their own mold... This would be my first choice if they have to do a repaint though...

Anywayssssssssssss

I got a question, how do you guys feel about a "repaint/remold of Preceptor into Trailbreaker??[or what ever they want to call him]

I am hoping that Trailbreaker and Hoist get their own mold... This would be my first choice if they have to do a repaint though...

I'd love a new mold myself, but I just dont expect it.

Anywayssssssssssss

I do too, don't care for trucks with regular front wheels and tank treads in the rear, really never understood the functionality of that. Transformers really need to invest in using existing car/truck models in the Generations line instead of concept trucks and cars that slightly resemble real trucks/cars.

Anywayssssssssssss

me too!!!!!!!

I do too, don't care for trucks with regular front wheels and tank treads in the rear, really never understood the functionality of that. Transformers really need to invest in using existing car/truck models in the Generations line instead of concept trucks and cars that slightly resemble real trucks/cars.

I dont like half track trucks either, but the way I see it, a remold is better then nothing,.

I dont like half track trucks either, but the way I see it, a remold is better then nothing,.

I mean of course if we had to settle, I prefer keeping my Generations in their robot modes anyway. However I think that robot mode for Perceptor may be a little too thin to be remodeled into TB and Hoist

I mean of course if we had to settle, I prefer keeping my Generations in their robot modes anyway. However I think that robot mode for Perceptor may be a little too thin to be remodeled into TB and Hoist

Hmmm, hadnt thought of that.

I like a semi-big/tough looking TB and Hoist you know. I like the different scales for transforms like the tiny ones Warthpath, BB, etc, then you have the cars, and then the big bots like Ironhide, Ratchet, TB, Hoist, etc, and the scale goes on up. Perceptor is one of those guys who doesn't exact fit into any one scale but that toy to me is a little thin.

Speaking of which, are there any other cars from the original line we don't have yet???

The other option that WJ suggested was Kup... This would be my second option... Alt mode is good but not sure about robot mode fitting TB/Hoist...

The other option that WJ suggested was Kup... This would be my second option... Alt mode is good but not sure about robot mode fitting TB/Hoist...

Nah, they wouldn't work, they need something on the back to add to the bulk. Kup is somewhere in-between a car and truck. I would imagine him being smaller than Ironhid, TB, Hoist, Inferno, etc

Speaking of which, are there any other cars from the original line we don't have yet???

I don't think they have done Gears/Sweve, Huffer/Pipes or Skids.