TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

I wish I did but I don't here is some pics of what my room looks like.

Here is my Transformers stuff

101_4624.jpg

101_4625.jpg

Disney

101_4617.jpg

101_4618.jpg

101_4620.jpg

100_4790.jpg

100_4810.jpg

100_4811.jpg

100_4812.jpg

100_4809.jpg

Are you talking about where I have my Transformers at. If so I don't have any more shelfs for them or the pegs or what ever you call them to go there. Like the bottom one where you see my Biker Scouts at is a board that I found there was another self to it but it broke. As for the Disney Princess it's ok I'm just a big Disney Princess fan and the other thing is the comp. that made them is not doing them anymore so I got something that maybe a price giver in time.

I just relise that that is a old photo to my Transformers here is an update one that I just did a few weeks ago.

100_4817.jpg

100_4818.jpg

Some of it is the same but where I had my Star Wars figures at is now my G.I. Joes and the bottom where my head board is different.

If there's one thing I've learned it's to no push the panic button....on ANY of these figures.

Kup, Blurr, Jazz, Tracks, they are all showing up. As is the case with almost every toy from every line in recent memory. That's why I'll skip paying the online prices. People argure the gas price angle but I never bought that. We all got to Target and Walmart for one reason or another anyway....

@smiletransform@

true. for some reason Hasbro's TF is not that hard to find compared to Mattel's DCU. just hang in there people. I've been seeing Jazz, Blurr & Tracks lately. last month I was going nuts trying to find these. now it seems they're everywhere. patience....

That must be nice... I still havent seen Jazz due to the large number of scalpers in my area... I actually witness two guys running towards the toy aisle before...

I think most people are getting nervous because of the preview and video review of movie toys... We all know what happens to everything else when they start hitting the shelf...

If I can come across another one I will hook you up

I already bought one online... Thanks though...

I just relise that that is a old photo to my Transformers here is an update one that I just did a few weeks ago.

100_4817.jpg

100_4818.jpg

Some of it is the same but where I had my Star Wars figures at is now my G.I. Joes and the bottom where my head board is different.

They are called brackets and Lowes an Home Depot sell them along with wood cut to the size you need

Nice collection man... It must be a pain to dust...

It is at times sometimes I don't dust them at all. Like right now I don't know when I dust my Transformers last. I would say it was over a year that I did them. With my Disney Princess that is on my entertamen center I just did them about 2 months ago before that I would say a year ago. Now where my bed head board is at I just dust it about 3 weeks ago cause I didn't have room for my baseball figures and so I had to move things around.

Dont let them tease you about your princesses. I started collecting MOTU, TC, Robotech, TF, GIJoe, and SW only because the other guys laughed at my strawberry shortcake and little pony collection. So I got rid of them and no little girls have talked to me since. hahaha

http://tformers.com/...15384/news.html

Rumble and Frenzy...

These are awesome, are they official or not?

"First we crack the shell then we crack the nuts inside" Rumble, 1986

frenzy-rumble-transformers-united%20(14).jpg

I don't care for its vehicle mode but I sure love that robot mode

Yes... United is Generations in Japan...

No boubt.This is the way rumble should have looked.His robot form is cool.Just wish he could transform into a cassette tape(so 1980's but we love it).

The one in the picture is actually Frenzy.

[for anyone who didnt already know]

Depends... I grew up with the purple/blue one being Rumble...

Depends... I grew up with the purple/blue one being Rumble...

Actually it doesnt "depend" on anything.

I was talking about the "fact" of what this toy is named, not the old debate.[althou if you want to bring up the old debate let me know @smilepunch@ ]

The one in the picture is the Takara Japanese release.

In Japan, the blue one is always Frenzy.

http://tformers.com/...15384/news.html

Rumble and Frenzy...

These are awesome, are they official or not?

"First we crack the shell then we crack the nuts inside" Rumble, 1986

frenzy-rumble-transformers-united%20(14).jpg

I don't care for its vehicle mode but I sure love that robot mode

Yes... United is Generations in Japan...

Yes but will it be sold here?

Blue Rumble red Frenzy and that is how I will stick to it.