TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

hotrod/ 2 pack or 3 pack: with cyclonis and galvatron ( or just cyclonis ) i never did get the classics hotrod, so im needing this new 2 pack/3 pack when its out. ill go hunting for dirge tomorrow. i been so out of touch lately. i did get the WFC figures and thrust, red alert, and MP grimlock. really liking tracks(!!!!)

I thought that pack was an online thing?

i really dont know anything about it? online only: from where?

i missed my 1 chance for blaster off hasbro too ( not a smiley to express that feeling ) i really dont wanna miss out on the hotrod again

I thought that pack was an online thing?

i really dont know anything about it? online only: from where?

i missed my 1 chance for blaster off hasbro too ( not a smiley to express that feeling ) i really dont wanna miss out on the hotrod again

Have you tried the online stores like bbts?

There's a 3-pack with Hot Rod, Cyclonus and Galvatron that was only released in Hong Kong. And then there's a 2 pack with just Hot Rod, Cyclonus and a Matrix that is in the new "Reveal the Shield" packaging (it's on the previous page in this thread), which will probably be a Target exclusive or something.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS18892&mode=retail

BBTS has Red Alert for 10 dollars if anyone wants to add him to their loot...

How does that loot section work ?.. You pay for it firs but just get it stuck on hold or what ? I wish these were $10 all the time I'd buy MORE of them!

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HAS18892&mode=retail

BBTS has Red Alert for 10 dollars if anyone wants to add him to their loot...

How does that loot section work ?.. You pay for it firs but just get it stuck on hold or what ? I wish these were $10 all the time I'd buy MORE of them!

Well when you order the pile of loot thing comes up all you have to do is click on it when you have all you items in stock that way you save on S@H.If you order one thing it still applaies it saying to bbts your ready to have your items shipped

I really hope that the doors can go in the back. I don't want my Jazz with Wings. He didn't have wings in the cartoon so I don't want my Jazz with wings. I may my G1 Jazz have no wings so I hope I can do the same with Gen. Jazz

How many seekers have they mass released not counting comic con exclusives guys ?! Have they done them all ?!??!

Thundercracker is the only one not to get a General release from Hasbro.

Skywarp was a Target exclusive.

They need to put skywarp & ultra magnus out single packaged at least IMO to be considered having a general release ...

How many seekers have they mass released not counting comic con exclusives guys ?! Have they done them all ?!??!

Thundercracker is the only one not to get a General release from Hasbro.

Skywarp was a Target exclusive.

They need to put skywarp & ultra magnus out single packaged at least IMO to be considered having a general release ...

i regret selling my 2 pack! i see the prices now and DAMN! ramjet too :(