TF Generations...

Nguyen_Dragon

War for cybertron version hopefully but I would like classics as well and Skywarp

Unless its movie styled blurr its not my cup o tea @loll@

You don't like the comicbook ver of blur?

I dont collect Transformers, but I do want some the new Generations series. Are the Generations and Cybertronian exclusive to Toysrus?

I just got all of the new deluxes for Generations and movie line and they all rock! Exciting and yet kinda scary to think of all the impending wallet damage that's about to be inflicted from now til years end and beyond.

Drift repaint, lame.

At least he comes with a new head and weapons...

Unless its movie styled blurr its not my cup o tea @loll@

You don't like the comicbook ver of blur?

I dont collect Transformers, but I do want some the new Generations series. Are the Generations and Cybertronian exclusive to Toysrus?

They should be sold in most stores...

While I was skeptical of Drift being repainted as Blurr, I have to admit it turned out better than I expected. I still feel the car mode is a bit too blocky for Blurr, but the fact that they toned down the spoiler helps. Head sculpt is pretty nice, and seems accurate to the modern comics version of Blurr.

Like Nguyen said, they'll be available in all stores, but for now they seem to be showing up mainly in Toys R' Us. So TRU is the place to go if you don't want to wait around for Wave 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah... where is my Skywarp, too. At least Red Alert came back as a Lamborghini or sports car, like he supposed to and not that dumb Armada truck version of him. lol

Yeah... where is my Skywarp, too. At least Red Alert came back as a Lamborghini or sports car, like he supposed to and not that dumb Armada truck version of him. lol

That might be a lot tougher since Skywarp was released as a Target Exclusive with "Ultra Magnus"... I wonder how long Target can hold those rights...

That might be a lot tougher since Skywarp was released as a Target Exclusive with "Ultra Magnus"... I wonder how long Target can hold those rights...

It's possible they don't have the rights anymore?

I doubt Target is any sort of issue. Plus, Hasbro would likely alter the deco a bit to be more G1 accurate much like the 2nd release of Classics Starscream. I think the biggest issue right now is that they've already got 2 Seekers in the first 3 or 4 waves of Generations figures. Maybe a Skywarp or Thundercracker will show up in wave 5 or 6, assuming we get that far.

I was happy to pick up the Thundercracker and Skywarp Genkei figs but money didn't permit me to get Thrust and Dirge so I'm happy they're brought to the US. Blurr looks cool. I don't care for Drift either but I can see Blurr as updated to be modern with an Earth form.