Coming soon...THE LEGION OF SUPERHEROES!!

rash

OMG this is the greatest news! Martian Manhunter, Starman, Validus, OMAC (looking like Kirby art no less!). I'll be getting those four for sure!

I hope they do the LSH in their Cockrum/Grell era costumes. I won't buy the if they have the new, ugly modern costumes.

I'll pick up some of the LSH figures. I'll have to see what they are releasing first, though. Definately glad they are getting around to them.

Hey everyone,

Well this is also good new for me, I really like some of the costume designs for legion but overall at 17.50 a figure this is a definate pass. I'm glad Mattel is giving me plenty of excuses not to spend $, especially with another baf i really don't care about.

regards

Joshua

PS- I can't wait for that Manhunter baf, where everyone will want like 3 or 5 of them and people will be ordering that many sets just for the baf. You know mattel will make him a baf.

Cool, I'm a big fan of the Legion's animated appearances, in their own toon and in the DCAU, so if you've seen any of these appearances you probably have a pretty good idea who I want made.

Of course, being a realist, I know LOSH's characters, just like with any other DC Team property, can be classified into 3 categories:

Those who should be made.

Those I want to be made.

Those who will be made.

Keeping that in mind, I'll just add that I better get my Bouncing Boy.

• 2 weeks later...

I will buy every Legion character they make, maybe even twice. Heck if they make a Wildfire in his old 80s costume I will buy multiples, if they add a quinslet with him I will buy every one I see...lol. The problem with the Legion is unless this is a subline from DCUC, there is no way they will make all of the characters. Oh its almost a guarantee that we will see the big four (Cosmic Boy, Lightning Lad, Saturn Girl and Brainy) and possibly a Super Boy (if those rights are cleared up). After those its almost a crapshoot, and obscure characters like White Witch, Tellus, Gates and Karate Kid are going to be lost in the shuffle for sure. And thats not even getting into the villians, alternate costumes or other Heroes not a part of the Legion, a complete Legion line of its own would have well over 100 characters, crazy.

I hope that if they start the Legion, they finish the Legion. By that I mean all the major characters and villains. There's nothing I hate more than unfinished lines or groups. For example, we are still missing Metron, Highfather, and a few others that are essential to a complete New Gods collection. There's no excuse for overlooking the remaining few necessary characters. When it comes to the Legion, I agree with the old adage "Better not start, once started better finish".

I look forward to the Legion of Superheroes in the DCUC Classics Line. I really enjoyed the Saturday morning cartoon that was on a few years ago. However, I really want Mattel to finish up the teams that they have already started like the Doom Patrol and the Metal Men. I would prefer Mattel do team or character oriented DCUC waves as opposed to doing waves that have characters from various teams. For example, I would like to see a wave that is all Metal Men or Doom Patrol with a build a figure from that family. I would also Like to see a DCUC wave that is a Secret Idenity wave with Bruce, Clark, Arthur, Dianna, Barry, Carter, and Hal. They should be in plain clothes and not a bare head on a costumed body.