Sign in to follow this  
Storetrooper

New M.A.S.K. Movie maybe new toys

So if this new M.A.S.K. Movie does come out as Hasbro and Paramount have said it's in the works, you have to figure we will see new toys right? If the line comes out would you buy them?

what would you like to see remade?

What size should they be? The original size, 4 inch, 8 inch, etc.

The only way I could see this working is to do original sized. Though they were somewhat small, the range of vechicle sizes would make most companies shy away for the line and most companies not want to stock because of the size. I couldn't imagine a RHINO that was Joe size or bigger. Maybe if we get a movie it would help, but I still think that a smaller size would be the way to go.

I agree on the original size, but I think they could give the figures a little more articulation with the advances they have made in recent years. My only concern is that they will make all of the vehicles with giant launching missile and rockets.

I agree on the original size, but I think they could give the figures a little more articulation with the advances they have made in recent years. My only concern is that they will make all of the vehicles with giant launching missile and rockets.

I would buy them up in a heartbeat, as long as they look decent. Even if they weren't i'd probably buy them just cause they are mask. I am a big Star trek fan and would have bought the new star trek figures if they looked better, but as it turned out they looked aweful, like not a lot of thought or design went into them and they were made just to cash in more from the movie. I was pretty impressed with the new Matt Trakker figure and would hope the new figures and vehicles were in the 4" range to allow for more detail and articulation. I am sure if no movie, they would test the market with smaller vehicles and move up depending on success or not. The new Gi Joe movie vehicle Steel Crusher looks alot like an updated JackHammer. Theres even a website that supplies stickers to make it look more like the Jack Hammer. If they are working on a new movie hopefully not alot is changed or "modernized", and even if it is modernized I hope they had good changes made.