Runaways question

synch

I have the over sized runaways V2 true believers run & I am wonder what hardcovers I need to pick up next?! Are there more over sized collected HC out there or do I need to go after the regulars?.. I also have no idea what the reading order is since all the series seem to have different names... I'd also like to get the first arc of the series as I've yet to read it I started reading this series with V2 :D

So.... Lil help?! Anyone? :S

I have the over sized runaways V2 true believers run & I am wonder what hardcovers I need to pick up next?! Are there more over sized collected HC out there or do I need to go after the regulars?.. I also have no idea what the reading order is since all the series seem to have different names... I'd also like to get the first arc of the series as I've yet to read it I started reading this series with V2 :D

So.... Lil help?! Anyone? :S

Pick up the oversized Volume 1 that collects the first 18 issues which are critical to reading this series.

hmm ok thanks guys... so only v1 &2 have oversized collections I guess I can start picking up the rest in hardcovers then :) Anyone know when they are going to start making more runaways ?.. Need to find some place to buy this ...

Runaways, Vol. 3 Runaways vol. 2 #13-24 May 16, 2007

• 2 weeks later...

I've been a fan of the Runaways since just about the beginning - I'm a big BKV fan. I was disappointed when the last series ended, but I think after BKV left, then Whedon stayed for such a short time, that the series lost a lot of fan interest. That said, I thought that I read something that they'd be coming back in some sort of supporting role for another group or title, but I can't find the reference for that.

I think just about the only thing that would get another on-going series started again is if a movie gets made for these guys. It seems like a slam-dunk, especially if the "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" movie does well.

Didn't they end up hanging around the young avengers for awhile?

I read the initial run and liked it, but after the first few issues after the main plot was over i lost interest.

They had a mini with the young avengers during the secret invasion yes... It was quite pointless if I recall @loll@ Aw that is sad if runaways is really over with I don't know why but I always seem to enjoy the stufff... Personally I never get excited about anything Whedon does like you said he never really stays on or sticks with anything for long these days ... He did the civil war arc if I recall right ?..