How did you pick you Username?

Wheeljack35

this about the 3rd time its been done here lol

mine is easy first 2 initial and my last name

generation x black kid in the middle is named synch

Starscream is my favorite character but Starscream is always taken on boards so I added 49 because the 49ers are my FB team and will be the 2010 Superbowl Champions.

Actually there was a team that won the Superbowl allready in 2010 :P

One more time. Years ago in one of Wizard's Top Ten lists there was a list of rejected Legion of Super Heroes names. I thought how could I top that? So I thought hamster powers would suck pretty bad for a superhero and came up with that.

One more time. Years ago in one of Wizard's Top Ten lists there was a list of rejected Legion of Super Heroes names. I thought how could I top that? So I thought hamster powers would suck pretty bad for a superhero and came up with that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQrHsrKIspM

The Phoenix Sword was the best sword your created character could get in one of the dynasty warrior games. 3 or 4 i think it was. I use some variation of it for almost all of my screen names...just because I can't think of anything else :(

My name is just a play on words. It just occured to me that there are a lot of "hairy wild men" from comics and horror movies I like such as Lobo, Wolverine, the Wolfman, etc. , I couldn't think of anything better and it was better than calling myself starwarsfan123 or MarvelDude616 or whatever. And it definitely isn't saying I'm looking for hairy dudes XD.

BTW Wheeljack you start the thread and don't explain your name what's up with that lol.

Originally Fade Out, So I needed something that played off that. TangibleGhost just made sense. I disappear for periods of time but usually always lurk in some form or another. Tangible because Im a solid object, Ghost because I disappear.

I like knowing something personal like this about the guys I hang out with around here all the time. This is nice...

Back when I still dabbled in comics and drawing, I came up with a new character. You all remember when Marvel and DC got together and came up with those "Almagam" comics, where they combined characters from their respective universes to create all-new ones, like Dark Claw for example, a character made up by combining Batman and Wolverine? Well, I always thought that was cool and tried to come up with a few of my own. I always thought Daredevil and Batman would have been a good combination, so I drew the character and called him Devil Bat. "And now you know...the rest of the story." (lol)

great topic.

This username (i'm usually revsears) was the one I joined with way back in the day. I joined while iw as in highschool and back then (middleschool/first year of highschool) I wrote a book about a magic using, demon possessed good guy by the name of Nasburado. The name was a twist on words that i stuck together, mainly Nosferatu. It was very unique and my friends like it so I started using it for everything. But the book didn't match me as I grew up, especially the whole demon possessed good guy part.

I was revsears for awhile because my last name is sears, and after highschool i started preaching.

I changed back cause I'm not preaching anywhere right now anywhere and just thought i'd see if i liked it again since it's more creative than revsears.

When i first created my email, i wanted use the name of the 3rd robot mode from robotech mechs. my older brother and i remembered wrong and ive been using vertek ever since. (Its really valkarie form). the 17 is because i was a huge fan of mark grace of the cubs since i was a runt so i've used it as my number for every sports activity ive been in.

Mine comes from my old convention/toy show store. Since I started it 1995 when the whole scalping thing really started where people were running through toy aisles to grab freshly stocked monkey faced lei's and I refused to be apart of it, and just threw stockroom guys at different stores 20 bucks to put stuff of to the side and then would piss off the other scalpers by always getting what they couldn't. I'm not bragging, but this is what happened when star wars was finally rereleased. No one was buying the old stuff for a while and it was my way of being able to collect while I was in college. Once I stopped doing shows and got on the Internet, people had already used store troopers as a name on many sites, so I just used Chicago or the original store trooper in it's place. I guess I'll have to change it to Boston Storetrooper since I recently just moved to Mass.

I also use ship shape on other sites because of one of my favorite g.I. Joe episodes where shipwreck tells some kids a story and renames the Joe characters. I also use LT JT Marsh 134 for my gamer tag, since I love the exo squad cartoon and character.

Originally I was Super Powers 1986

Super Powers 1986 was actually for the show Galactic Guardians the Super Powers Team...and the year they aired, but I thought people would start to think I was born in 1986, so I changed my name to Super Powers 1980...Super Powers for the toy line and 1980 for the year I was born.

I wanted a transformer's name that was obscure enough that no one used it ever before and the fact Spystreak was the one Beastmachines figure I wanted but never aquired so I picked it as my username in 08

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Spy_Streak

I use I AM SCI-FI because I AM SCI-FI!

I AM the amalgamation of all SCIENCE FICTION made flesh. Sci-fi incarnate.

Originally I was Super Powers 1986

Super Powers 1986 was actually for the show Galactic Guardians the Super Powers Team...and the year they aired, but I thought people would start to think I was born in 1986, so I changed my name to Super Powers 1980...Super Powers for the toy line and 1980 for the year I was born.

The thing about 1986 I turned 20 and Transformers the movie came out but the Mets won the world series :(

Ahh, 1986...I was thirteen years old, G.I. Joe and M.A.S.K. were in high-gear, Transformers The Movie came out that summer, and all was right in the world. (lol)