Wave 14 is on its wayyyyyyyyyy

Superpowers1980

Go figure!

More like "No Figure!"

Haw haw. . . I slay me. :(

It's true though, seems to me in my travels Mattel distribution hates the Midwest region. Columbus being the only real good location in Ohio to find newer figures easily.

Looking over this wave I need only Zatanna and Kamandi.

Nice, real nice! You overseas or you here in da states?? I thought Mattel said they were not going to show up for a while??

Gotta say that's one of the hotter female figures to come out! 0_0

Nice, real nice! You overseas or you here in da states?? I thought Mattel said they were not going to show up for a while??

Gotta say that's one of the hotter female figures to come out! 0_0

I think he got it from one of the sellers located in China who list stuff on ebay.

I've been thinking about doing that myself since I could just get Zatanna and be done with Wave 14. I am nowhere near as interested in this group of characters as I was the last Walmart exclusive, or even Wave 13. I might get them all, but only if they're easy TO get. I could care less at this point, and there is no way I'll be going through the hassle I originally did to get Wave 10. I was actually interested in those figures. If there are still idiots who really think its worth the effort to scalp these things early, then I say let them have them.

Same thing with that Green Lantern set... they fumbled that one so much IMO that it's not worth the hassle, either.

draven i agree. It's funny how you get so familer with something you can tell right away when it is different. I thought they had this issue fixed but i guess there skimmping again on the plastic. If anyone types on the matty board or there facebook please bring this up.