Wave 14 is on its wayyyyyyyyyy

Superpowers1980

Here are some auctions. It looks like these are coming in fast, I guess within a month or so, who knows for sure? Thinking of getting the Humanite because I don't know if I feel for all the hassle of trying to track these down when they come exclusively to Walmart.

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item255ab3756e

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item255ab3797a

Judging from the pic, Guy Gardner will look as much like an ass in his post production form as he did in the 2-up, apparently it was "too late to go home now".........does anyone know what movie that quote is from?

I'm wondering if this is the guy who bought the ones that showed up on the bay about a month ago, now trying to flip them before these hit retail. I'm thinking we're due for the Wal-Mart stuff within the next 2-3 weeks.

Hmmm... Is it me or did the Ultra-Humanite look meaner in the Toy Fare pics? Here he looks like he's smiling awkwardly!

He's coming on to you, that perv. He's all like, "Hey, giant albino gorilla with an evil genius brain over here... how 'bout it, huh?"

I think it's the angle the picture was taken from, but I could be wrong and the likeness may have been altered at some point during the production process.

And I know some people may not agree, but I think it's pretty dumb to pay that much for Guy in advance, whether you have the money to or not.

• Like 3

Weel I cracked and bought an Ultra-Humanite. Made some extra cash on the side and decided I needed a fix. Also and more importantly, I am no longer going to search for Wave 14 in the stores, I need to buy them in pieces on ebay. Hopefully they will be as cheap as Wave 10 became.

• Like 1

I think I will wait for a little bit to see if my Wal-Mart will get 14 in but I dought they will have them send my Wal-Mart still has the best of series on the shelfs and 5 more cases in back from one of the ladies I know that works there told me. If I don't see them then I may have to go on E-Bay to get Tyr and Scott (GL).

I think I will wait for a little bit to see if my Wal-Mart will get 14 in but I dought they will have them send my Wal-Mart still has the best of series on the shelfs and 5 more cases in back from one of the ladies I know that works there told me. If I don't see them then I may have to go on E-Bay to get Tyr and Scott (GL).

I don't have the fight in me anymore. I am so sick of exclusives, if I randomly find something, then its cool but I am not doing what I did last year and the year before. It's not fun running around to all these different stores looking for #$## and coming back empty handed, especially in my area where my local WM got 2 sets of Wave 12 and none of the box sets....WTF, yet other stores around me got nothing and some stopped carrying DCUC altogether.

Made some extra cash on the side

so, your drug business is really taking off, huh?

......just kidding!

• Like 1

There's a Bush fan? WOW.

I am as shocked as you are.

You two agreeing on something?!? That's one of the signs of the apocalypse, isn't it?

I know, I know, there was one other time where he professed a 'like' of Michael Jackson and I am a huge Michael Jackson fan as well. My friend it is the end times....the end times!!!!!

There's a Bush fan? WOW.

You two agreeing on something?!? That's one of the signs of the apocalypse, isn't it?

I know, I know, there was one other time where he professed a 'like' of Michael Jackson and I am a huge Michael Jackson fan as well. My friend it is the end times....the end times!!!!!

When I see those fiery chariots coming from the sky and hear that ominous choir chant music, I'll think, "If only JohnnyRebelVol2 and Superpowers1980 hadn't agreed that one time, this could have been avoided a little longer." Hopefully, DCUC will be completed before the Apocalypse/2012/rogue zombie satellites invade Earth, which ever comes first.

Zombies are coming! Its all a plan by Bush, it goes back to his father, wait.... oops as a Bush I said to much but thats what we do best ramble incoherantly! @loll@

Draven

There's a Bush fan? WOW.

When I see those fiery chariots coming from the sky and hear that ominous choir chant music, I'll think, "If only JohnnyRebelVol2 and Superpowers1980 hadn't agreed that one time, this could have been avoided a little longer." Hopefully, DCUC will be completed before the Apocalypse/2012/rogue zombie satellites invade Earth, which ever comes first.

LOL

Well, it never amazes me at how cheap mattel will go to churn out a 17.50 toy. I'm pretty sure that Hourman's pants are not stripped at the bottom, seems to me he wears BOOTS. This is just cheap laziness on Mattel's part and they know fans won't complain too much. But seriously, could it hurt to etch the bootline so i can pretend i'm not just paying for an easy custom with a nice head sculpt???

This is exactly what turned me off to JLU figures. Oh well

regards

Joshua