ToyHobby Exclusive Unicron...

Nguyen_Dragon

I can't afford that

Lay off of MOTUC... LOL

I can't its the only thing worth getting nowadays since bothe Transformers and Star Wars have nothing out

I cant argue with you there... MOTUC is no doubt the best action figure line to date... I am kind of glad TF has been slow...

I can't afford that

Lay off of MOTUC... LOL

I can't its the only thing worth getting nowadays since bothe Transformers and Star Wars have nothing out

I cant argue with you there... MOTUC is no doubt the best action figure line to date... I am kind of glad TF has been slow...

Plus its only once a month

Minicon???? Why the hell does it need a minicon?

Yeah... I would have rather seen a mini Galvatron...

The original armada unicron required the minicon to activate the chest cannon; I would assume that's a feature they left on. The minicon is a small planet, so it's cool, imo.

I still don't understand all the minicon hate; they're basically micromasters, more or less. I'm not a big fan of some of the bigger figures having ports all over the place, though.

The original armada unicron required the minicon to activate the chest cannon; I would assume that's a feature they left on. The minicon is a small planet, so it's cool, imo.

I still don't understand all the minicon hate; they're basically micromasters, more or less. I'm not a big fan of some of the bigger figures having ports all over the place, though.

It doesnt make sense since this is supposed to be G1 Unicron... I rather they gutted the electronics and removed the ports...

It doesnt make sense since this is supposed to be G1 Unicron... I rather they gutted the electronics and removed the ports...

If they did I bet the price would go up a bit more, which is something I'm sure they'd want to avoid.

If they did I bet the price would go up a bit more, which is something I'm sure they'd want to avoid.

Price should go down if they removed the electronics... I think its the main reason why larger Transformers are so damn expensive...

Minicons suck plain and simple ,why would you have a larger vehicles and a smaller vehicle together? Imagine if your a car and you have a truck minicon.The whole concepot is stupid a smaller figure plugs into a bigger and unlock BS...Hell just put a push button on it.

Minicons suck plain and simple ,why would you have a larger vehicles and a smaller vehicle together? Imagine if your a car and you have a truck minicon.The whole concepot is stupid a smaller figure plugs into a bigger and unlock BS...Hell just put a push button on it.

The simple answer is, kids really like minicons, as indicted by the sales numbers for armada. I do understand that the "plug in" feature was sometimes poorly executed, but it was cool in the few instances where the minicons became armor or weapons for the larger bots, an idea which seems to be better executed w/ the pcc figures.