Ghostbuster 12 Inch Peter Venkman Head Fix

For all of you who bought a Venkman 12":

Ghostbusters™ Fans,

The mystery surrounding the face sculpt of our 12” Peter Venkman™ figure has been completely investigated and, from our friends at Corporate Headquarters, here’s the result:

“For the Peter Venkman™ figure, there is a vacuum seal on the head that in this case happened to pull it together to create the unfortunate “squished” look. To remedy it, customers must remove the figure from the package and pull the head back slightly (but DO NOT pull it off) to let some air in. They may have to press on the head to re-shape it. If the product is still defective, or if fans were planning on keeping the figure in-package, we will give a refund. We have already talked to the plant to ensure that this does not happen on future products.”

We know that many of you figured this fix out for yourselves and hopefully you now have the figure you were expecting. If you would like a refund, please call Customer Service at 1-877-GO-MATTY or send an email with your name and order number (if available) to MattyCollectorCS@digitalriver.com. On behalf of the MattyCollector.com team, we apologize to our loyal Ghostbusters™ fans and want you to know we’re doing everything we can to minimize these kinds of issues in the future.

— Matty

http://www.toyark.com/news/general-toy-news-49/ghostbuster-12-inch-peter-venkman-head-fix-2755/

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even notice this on mine...

Mine wasn't that bad either. Just for kicks, though, I did what Matty said and the figure looked noticeably better. Sucks for anyone with this problem who wants to keep Peter mint in box, though.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE