DC Universe Classics Wave 15 Revealed - And Coming To Kmart First

JayC

Other then Manhunter,Raven,Golden,Batman and Starman I don't know who is the others I know they said there names but if the names where to be added to the names then I will know who is the others.

When did Batman (almost) become a Sinestro Corps member? I've been keeping up with GL, don't remember this...

It was in one of the issues. Someone posted an image of it on one of these topics.

It's basically a one panel art of the Sinestro corps ring finding its way to Bat-man. The costume drawn looks similar to the other Sinestro corps uniform cept it is blue.

HEre is a scan that Superpowers originally posted on the DCUC wave fifthteen seen on Amazon topic:

batman-sinestrocorps.jpg

I think MAttel may have not used this costume since it is techically incomplete (no Sinestro emblem though it is obvious where it suppose to go at.) I would not be suprised if DCD makes an accurate SC Batman

Other then Manhunter,Raven,Golden,Batman and Starman I don't know who is the others I know they said there names but if the names where to be added to the names then I will know who is the others.

OMAC is the mohawk guy

Jemm is the red alien guy

Jack Knight is the guy with the Starman staff.

A very solid wave. The Bat is crap, but the selection outside of that is great. OMAC needs work though, should really be a larger buck for that character.

And *finally* people can stop asking about Martian Manhunter and find some other guaranteed-to-happen figure to whine about.

So instead of an unnecessary Batman variant that appeared in the comics for one page, they're making an unnecessary Batman variant that never appeared at all. He does look pretty cool and I like the headsculpt, but it's still a weird choice for a figure.

I'm really excited for Martian Manhunter, Raven, and Golden Age Starman. The rest look good, but I'm not really psyched about them.

Validus(who I think is part Kilowog) looks badass, but again I'd like some actual Legion members before more Legion villains.

I have no K-Marts around me anymore, so I'm glad they're not exclusive. How much longer will other stores and e-tailers have to wait for them?

A very solid wave. The Bat is crap, but the selection outside of that is great. OMAC needs work though, should really be a larger buck for that character.

And *finally* people can stop asking about Martian Manhunter and find some other guaranteed-to-happen figure to whine about.

I agree, I am so sick of hearing about Martian Manhunter.........I wonder who the next whine about character will be, here are a few I think people will continue to complain about

Kyle Rayner Green Lantern

Dick Grayson Robin

Granny Goodness

Swamp Thing....even though they don't own the rights to make the character

The entire LOSH

1. Golden Pharoah continues the theme of coming with the stand so I can gladly skip him.

I don't know how anyone could pass on Golden Pharaoh, he looks amazing, they even gave him a slight gold shine sort of like the Persian King in '300'. He is going to make a great foil to Black Adam, I hope they make a whole backstory that ties him to Eygpt and the Marvel's despite his powers coming from the New Gods. I added a cape to the Super Powers version, I hope I can do the same. All did was gold up Shredder's cape from TMNT through the legs and over the head because it was too long for 3 3/4 figures..now though the cape will be too short for 6 inch figs

So instead of an unnecessary Batman variant that appeared in the comics for one page, they're making an unnecessary Batman variant that never appeared at all. He does look pretty cool and I like the headsculpt, but it's still a weird choice for a figure.

So true, and so stupid

HEre is a scan that Superpowers originally posted on the DCUC wave fifthteen seen on Amazon topic:

batman-sinestrocorps.jpg

I think MAttel may have not used this costume since it is techically incomplete (no Sinestro emblem though it is obvious where it suppose to go at.) I would not be suprised if DCD makes an accurate SC Batman

Ooooooo-kay then.....

• Like 1

Two things I hope for with this wave:

1. Golden Pharoah continues the theme of coming with the stand so I can gladly skip him.

2. They do not add thigh cuts to that great looking Raven figure.

I'm sure she'll have thigh cuts...the prototypes of Giganta and Black Canary didn't have them either, if I remember correctly.

Also, while I still want some Legonnaires for them to fight, I would love to see the rest of the Fatal Five in their classic outfits, especially Emerald Empress and Mano.

And is MM going to have interchangeable hands that'll be different with each variant like Cyborg? Or is the variant going to have a permanent "weapon" hand that the prototype doesn't show?

OMAC is the mohawk guy

Jemm is the red alien guy

Jack Knight is the guy with the Starman staff.

Thanks for the answers Doom.

KMART? KMART? Who the f**** shops at Kmart? STORE EXCLUSIVES SUCK!!!!!!!

The Wave looks good. Bats gots to go. I will have to buy from stupid ebay scalper or maybe an online store will get them.

KMART? KMART? Who the f**** shops at Kmart?

I agree, I am so sick of hearing about Martian Manhunter.........I wonder who the next whine about character will be, here are a few I think people will continue to complain about

Kyle Rayner Green Lantern

Dick Grayson Robin

Granny Goodness

Swamp Thing....even though they don't own the rights to make the character

The entire LOSH

I don't know how anyone could pass on Golden Pharaoh, he looks amazing, they even gave him a slight gold shine sort of like the Persian King in '300'. He is going to make a great foil to Black Adam, I hope they make a whole backstory that ties him to Eygpt and the Marvel's despite his powers coming from the New Gods. I added a cape to the Super Powers version, I hope I can do the same. All did was gold up Shredder's cape from TMNT through the legs and over the head because it was too long for 3 3/4 figures..now though the cape will be too short for 6 inch figs

So true, and so stupid

Well my wine will be Samuri and Super Powers Mr. Freeze I want to see done. Thow in Fire & Ice as well.

I don't know how anyone could pass on Golden Pharaoh, he looks amazing, they even gave him a slight gold shine sort of like the Persian King in '300'. He is going to make a great foil to Black Adam, I hope they make a whole backstory that ties him to Eygpt and the Marvel's despite his powers coming from the New Gods.

What comic did he first appear in? @hmmm@

I'd rather get a real comic character than this weirdo.

MTR5810_Sinestro-Corps-Batmcopy.jpg

Not bad Spider like it alot. I also see you haven't update your photos in your signuare yet.

KMART? KMART? Who the f**** shops at Kmart? STORE EXCLUSIVES SUCK!!!!!!!

The Wave looks good. Bats gots to go. I will have to buy from stupid ebay scalper or maybe an online store will get them.

KMART? KMART? Who the f**** shops at Kmart?

they r not a kmart exclusive. kmart will have them first but everyone else should get them afterwards. how long afterwards is a great question tho.

What's a Validus? lol He's big as a house, wears purple tights and you can see his brain. How can you not like that.

Jemm looks goooood.

Gimme. J'onn. Nao.

Ted looks to have a great head sculpt, and a smart reuse of parts. Bravo. The way it should be every time.

Jack looks ok but it seems a little off proportion wise?

I am sooooo digging that Kirbyesque head sculpt on OMAC.

I like the grimacing new head sculpt for Batman. His proportions seem off too, like the body's too big or the head's too small? I'm not sure.

Pharoah looks awesome. Looks to be one of the most impressive yet.

Raven, lke J'onn, looks worth the wait but I wish they'd spend a few pennies and cast a female base body that has some wrinkles in the fabric, like a few between the girl's boobs and torso and some creases on the arms. There is no fabric that would lay that form fitting on a body. Spandex would stretch everything out where it looked like a uniboob.

Now give us a beautiful Swamp Thing And a Dick Grayson Robin that doesn't look like he can bench press a truck (obligatory whines).

got 4 kmarts near me, havent been to one in almost a year. going to look tomorrow, maybe that will still have toxic avenger and a few extras from "the hills have eyes" movie extras working there.

• Like 1

Wow, they really hit a homerun with the Pharaoh!!! Looks awesome!! This time I wish they would stick with the original plan and give the A lister the stand cause that Batman is crap!!! Omac doesn't look like the Infinite version, like that 1 better, but with that said he'll find a place on my shelf!!

Oh and yes, was going to get out of the line, but found a way to stick around, for now!!!

Oh and for those that don't read an article completely before the b tch and moan:

WAVE 15 WILL BE EXCLUSIVE TO KMART FOR THE FIRST FEW MONTHS, THEN WILL BE RELEASED IN ALL STORES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except for Austin Targets, we'll still have Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, and others from wave 6 and 7!!!

Hey Everyone,

This wave is another winner for me b/c i don't care at all about the baf and half the figures in the wave.

I'll be getting the MM and classic starman. I'll see about getting golden pharoah for the fun of completing the superpowers line.

When raven becomes cheap or if i can get her for less than 10.00, then she's prime candidate for a classic Catwoman, which i've been looking to make for some time.

Just one question, why does both MM and Batman's facial expressions look like they're trying hard to take a crap?

regards

Joshua

What? They make Validus before Vril Dox? Validus looks cool, though. I wish OMAC were a little bigger, though. I think he looks a little scrawny. Overall, this wave looks pretty good. The only figures I really want are Raven and OMAC. (Never been a fan of Martian Manhunter outside of the Justice League cartoon.)

PharmV

OUTSTANDING WAVE!!!

I'm actually surprised at how much I like it. NICE variety! GOLDEN PHAROAH! Two different STARMAN's! Another Kirby classic! Two different Martians! And a relevant, interesting way to issue another BATMAN.

Well done, MATTEL!