DC Universe Classics Wave 15 Revealed - And Coming To Kmart First

JayC

I guess it's good news in a sense that it's a "K Mart early exclusive" and we'll be seeing them hitting other retail later on.

The pics a bit small but both Starman looks good. I don't get what they are talking about two Martian variants. why can't they just include all the heads in one figure. Lame!

I have a feeling that Mattel would do a generic Sinestro Corps Batman rather than a comicbook-accurate version. Perhaps the comic-accurate one couldn't be made because of licensing reasons; maybe DC direct is planning to produce one.

I wonder why Mattel decided to a classic OMAC over the IC version...

I mean, despite the character is a Jack Kirby creation, silver age OMAC is very obscure, imo. Then again, Mattel loves doing obscure characters-it would also mean that Mattel might do a Shade figure in the future.

Manhunter is the only one I want. I just updated my Check List as you guys can see.

raven and jack knight top my list in this wave but i will probably get them all since i am somewhat of a completist. i am confused tho. is the red guy the martian manhunter variant or is there a difference in the 2 pictures of the green one? and is the mohawk guy jemm or the omac?

"Holey Moley" and "Great Cesars Ghost"....................................GOLDEN PHAROAH looks AMAZING....can't wait, can't wait!!!!

I can't wait for this wave, everything looks great. Is it me or did they correct the skinny female arm problem...can't quite tell just yet

.........Golden Pharoah everyohe....golden pharoah!!!

Didn't somebody just ask about Martian Manhunter in the Matty Q&A round-up not 48 HOURS ago? How hard would it be for them to say "yes. Wave 15. Stay Tuned for the rest of line on Monday." It still gives people 7 other figures and a CnC to "Squeeee!" about and it would've generated buzz in advance. Especially since people have been asking about him since wave 1.

Other than that, looks like a good wave. I wish that Starman was Prince Gavyn and not that emo nancy Jack Knight, but eh. What'r ya gonna do?

Ok

Validus - looks amazing. it seems if they make the figure wide, they don't make them tall.

Martian Manhunter - looks good, one thing i am sick of is how mattel cheaps out on dcuc. no way he should be a variant, extra heads to swap is a must from now on

Golden Pharoah - simply amazing, the best figure in the wave

Raven - good sculpt, but NOT digging the cape thing, is the cape stuck in that particular pose? wtf, looks stupid to have it exaggerated all the time

Omac - I know nothing of the original character, he looks like a douche bag, but oh well, its DC so I have some love for the bastard

Starman - the classic and modern look great

Sinestro Bats - he looks good but isn't comic accurate. That is a letdown but the figure still rocks

Jemm - great looking figure but the hands, this wave is full of open hands (raven, validus, jemm, raven)

My only major problem with this wave is the lack of villains..........just like Wave 13 and 7, there aren't enough villains to balance a wave, too many heroes. this is becoming a pattern, there isn't a villain in the wave aside from the BAF and that annoys the heck out of me. dc has a great "bad guy" roster that needs to be explored, not just the heroes.

They screwed up the Facial Hair on Jack Knight!!!

it really bugs me too he had a full goatee