Tytus Is Sold Out!

Yeah but he was a top pick for alot of fans. I mean I own alot of vintage MOTU but Tytus is one of those pieces that I have yet to be able to get. This release put him in reach of alot of collectors, add how crazy MOTUC is selling right now and we get a 7 min sell out. I would guess that Cygor will last longer, but when they get to Megator he will probally sell just as fast as Tytus.

I was able to get my two, but Mattel should have known this guy was going to sell crazy fast. Yet again it looks like the figure was underproduced. I realize they dont want overstock but simple economics should be able to guide them to the numbers they need for a large figure like Tytus or Battlecat to last for at least a day. 7 Minutes is just long enough to get trapped by the WSOD and unable to purchase the figure. Oh well at least for everybody that missed him we know there will be a re-release, and those always sell slower.

I started trying at 10 minutes til and I had Tytus Optik and Merman in my cart. My screen kept freezing and I ketp getting "Payment Authorization Failure" messages. I checked this sight to find Optik and Tytus had sold out, so I removed Optik and Tytus from my cart and the Merman sale went through. I guess I should be happy I got Merman, even though I had to wait a year for him.

Yup glad I decided to skip this month... I'll pick them p down the road at some point though Prepare for my rage in june though if I don't get my self a freaking fakor &shera! @firedevil@ @loll@

Yup glad I decided to skip this month... I'll pick them p down the road at some point though Prepare for my rage in june though if I don't get my self a freaking fakor &shera! @firedevil@ @loll@

That's what I'm thinking. I'll just wait for the re-release of Tytus and Optikk. I'm not really a "gotta have first run" kinda guy.

a BIG F**K YOU to Mattycollector.com!!!! got stuck in the checkout page for 20minutes. and you know the rest of the story, Tytus was sold out by the time i finished.

I have a feeling you (and I) got stuck because Tytus and Optikk were selling out as we were clicking submit.

a BIG F**K YOU to Mattycollector.com!!!! got stuck in the checkout page for 20minutes. and you know the rest of the story, Tytus was sold out by the time i finished.

I have a feeling you (and I) got stuck because Tytus and Optikk were selling out as we were clicking submit.

i was all happy that I was able to get in 2minutes before the sale time (i think). had 1 Tytus, 1 Merman, 1 2Face & 1 Walter Peck in my cart. i hit submit. and then booyah....WSOD...and the rest is history, Sold Out history to be precise. next month is a massacre. Keldor, She-Ra, Faker, DCU Wave 5 and DC JLU Lobo. Matty is indeed run by monkeys!

Hell this isn't looking good for next month :(

They are increasing production for next month. And some people will have already gotten Faker.

LOL I allready got Faker in a trade.

Hey does anybody know whats up for July?

I'm just going straight for two Keldor's next month and that's it (one to be displayed as normal, and the other one to be displayed with Skeletor's head). **** She-Ra and Faker, I'll wait for their re-issues, and if they aren't re-issued, no problem.

I'm just going straight for two Keldor's next month and that's it (one to be displayed as normal, and the other one to be displayed with Skeletor's head). **** She-Ra and Faker, I'll wait for their re-issues, and if they aren't re-issued, no problem.

Faker IS the re-release next month, so there will not be another re-issue of him. She-Ra, Keldor, and Count Marzo are new.

As far as ordering Tytus goes, I got 2 of him and 2 of Optikk RIGHT at 12:07. Less than 30 seconds later, Tytus was SOLD OUT. It was pure luck really. I honestly think I may have gotten the last 2 lol.

I am VERY surprised that Optilkk lasted as long as he did. Moss Man (flocked and unflocked) and Evil Lyn both lasted all of 3 minutes, so I figured Optikk would be the same. Even though some people don't want him because he is not as popular as some characters, he is definately up there with my other favorite figures. I just like the whole idea of him in general as a figure.

Lastly, I am VERY excited about next month. I am looking forward to Keldor the most, but She Ra and Count Marzo will also be very nice grabs, along with DCUC Wave 5 and JLU Lobo.

You should call & see if they can add the containment unit to the order now :)

True. But it's probably too late cuz I live about 30 miles from the distribution center and usually get stuff in 2 days. Plus I relly just wanted the containment unit. Will you on ebay later fot it.

Faker IS the re-release next month, so there will not be another re-issue of him. She-Ra, Keldor, and Count Marzo are new.

I know that, that's why I said that if they're not re-issued, no problem. I haven't read anything from Matty that says they will or will not re-issue figures a 3rd time.

Hell this isn't looking good for next month sad.gif

They are increasing production for next month. And some people will have already gotten Faker.

July is Marzo, no word on what or if there will be a reissue, no bonus fig. Keldor is the last bonus fig until Greyskull (well technicaly Orko is a bonus, but thats a SDCC fig).

Hell this isn't looking good for next month sad.gif

July is Marzo, no word on what or if there will be a reissue, no bonus fig. Keldor is the last bonus fig until Greyskull (well technicaly Orko is a bonus, but thats a SDCC fig).

I'm up in the air about Marzo.It's a nice figure but I will have to see what my finacial situation is when it does come out.

You should call & see if they can add the containment unit to the order now :)

True. But it's probably too late cuz I live about 30 miles from the distribution center and usually get stuff in 2 days. Plus I relly just wanted the containment unit. Will you on ebay later fot it.

LOL I Guess there is a disadvantage to that after all @loll@ & yeah no one really wants walter peck :S that's why I called it the containment unit haha :P

• Like 1

Has anyone received shipping confirmation on Tytus....I am still waiting

I got mine but no ups tracking confirmation email.

I wonder why its taking so long, they mailed out stock before the sale date with the subscriptions. I figured, less stock in house meant faster shipping. I may call them today and see what is up.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE