What's your favorite Batmobile? Ever.

yojoebro82

[My first thought was to say the Superfriends version, but this one is so awesome lit up at nite!

batmobile.jpg

Found a pic of it:

batmobile-batman-forever-jpg_100224308_l.jpg

Oh brother...

Yeah. Batman and Robin finally put to rest all those accusations and jokes about their latent homosexuality by tooling around in this Las Vegas strip inspired bumper car.

"Hey! What's that glow-in-the-dark rocket making a bee-line for Bruce Wayne's house?"

"Gee! I don't know...!"

batmobile-resize.jpg

This thing looks like it was made of Legos. There's nothing "Batman" about it other than it's black. It might be an okay vehicle for GI Joe or Halo but not an interesting Batmobile.

kruze.jpg

When the 1989 Batman movie came out, one reviewer said it best when he described this thing as "a corvette on steroids." That wasn't a compliment.

The Norm Breyfogle version from the late 80's is my fave. Looked like it would get you all the way across Gotham in about three minutes.

After that, probably the Tumbler just because its a very intimidating vehicle.

[My first thought was to say the Superfriends version, but this one is so awesome lit up at nite!

batmobile.jpg

Found a pic of it:

Oh brother...

Yeah. Batman and Robin finally put to rest all those accusations and jokes about their latent homosexuality by tooling around in this Las Vegas strip inspired bumper car.

"Hey! What's that glow-in-the-dark rocket making a bee-line for Bruce Wayne's house?"

"Gee! I don't know...!"

LOL...so true

batmobile-resize.jpg

This thing looks like it was made of Legos. There's nothing "Batman" about it other than it's black. It might be an okay vehicle for GI Joe or Halo but not an interesting Batmobile.

kruze.jpg

When the 1989 Batman movie came out, one reviewer said it best when he described this thing as "a corvette on steroids." That wasn't a compliment.

Both of those Batmobiles are terrible, The Tumbler is a stupid, granted as a specified vehicle for Batman is cool but as a standard Batmobile..nada.

The original movie Batmobile (Keaton) was also gross. Even as a kid, I thought was terrible, so flat long an stupid.

• Like 1

batmobile.jpg

Found a pic of it:

Oh brother...

"Gee! I don't know...!"

LOL...so true

The neon lights on this turd fit perfectly with the neon scar tissue on Two-face, the neon grafitti and neon face paint worn by thugs throughout this stink bomb of a movie.

The Schuemacker Batman movies.....UUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!