What's your favorite Batmobile? Ever.

yojoebro82

I don't care if it's from a movie, comic book, cartoon, or that 60s TV show. Which one is your favorite?

Personally, I'd have to go with the one from the Nolan movies. The thing is just a tank! A close second is the one from the Tim Burton movies.

Thoughts?

The superpowers one, not only did it look cool, it is quite possibly my all time favorite toy vehicle. I absolutly loved that thing as a kid, cool features, great size, and it fit two figs.

I like pretty much all of them & each are unique & cool in there own ways... But honestly The super powers TOY version will always be my fave :) If just cause it was the one I had to play with as a kid @loll@ More than likely the first one I ever knew at that ...

[My first thought was to say the Superfriends version, but this one is so awesome lit up at nite!

batmobile.jpg

Found a pic of it:

batmobile-batman-forever-jpg_100224308_l.jpg

Is that a Batmobile or a sideshow attraction. Batman needs a car that represents him....not something so ridiculously goofy....I mean seriously, look at it, it looks like it was made by 6 year olds...but hey to each his own.

[My first thought was to say the Superfriends version, but this one is so awesome lit up at nite!

batmobile.jpg

Found a pic of it:

Is that a Batmobile or a sideshow attraction. Batman needs a car that represents him....not something so ridiculously goofy....I mean seriously, look at it, it looks like it was made by 6 year olds...but hey to each his own.

Its the batronmobile :P

For me my favorites are in Order.

Adam West Verison

Superfriends

Batman Beyond

They where my favorites out of all of them.

batmobile.jpg

Found a pic of it:

Its the batronmobile tongue.gif

LOL

As much as I love the Burton and Adam West batmobiles, my favorite is definitely the one used in the comics starting in 1996:

http://www.batmobile...8-batmobile.php

I think it was the most realistic one they ever made.

Louis

That was is pretty cool, it almost looks like a modified mustang.....awesome