Matty Sub cancellation issue

For some reason my cc was unable to be charged on yesterday (funds unavailable), so no optik this month. My question is, will be my sub cancell for future releases? Do you know it? Please let me know while I ask Matty CS.

I know Matty used an outdated card of mine in February for some reason, but it didn't cancel my subscription. I just got rid of the old card that was on file (for some reason it charged the correct one in January), and that day it reprocessed and they shipped my February figure anyway.

Personally I'd be more worried about why you're card was not able to be used... I hope you have given you're CC a call just to make sure everything is ok...

Why can't you just go on and try to order an Optik on monday?

From Erik's response it sounds like once he puts the correct info in, he'll be processed.

I kinda doubt Matty would leave a loophole where if your CC is invalid you can skip a month (by waiting till after they try to charge you for a fig to enter a new CC).

happened to me in feb , call them and ur order will go thru, my card wasnt even expired

Personally I'd be more worried about why you're card was not able to be used... I hope you have given you're CC a call just to make sure everything is ok...

The thing Synch is, I know exactly why my cc wasnt able to be charged, there wasnt enough funds to cover the total amount, because I wasnt able to make a transfer, because my wife was giving birth to my baby girl @smilepunch@ yes, Im proud about that!

The thing Synch is, I know exactly why my cc wasnt able to be charged, there wasnt enough funds to cover the total amount, because I wasnt able to make a transfer, because my wife was giving birth to my baby girl @smilepunch@ yes, Im proud about that!

#party# Well if you got that fixed up then I'd do what JJ said & give them a call @purpbananna#

UPDATE: I added funds to my cc anyways because there are other things to be billed from there (insurences, etc), and I wanst really crying a river for mising Optik, so this morning while checkin, they deducted my May figure! It seems the system held it until I had enough money. Im getting him after all, becuse I received my email confirmation.

Yeah the figure hasn't even gone on sale yet so it makes sense that they still have it :) You really should have called them & said "hey whats up" if you were worried

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE