And the Red Hulk is: .......

DarkFlash

GENERAL "THUNDERBOLT" ROSS!!!! Betty Ross is the Red She-Hulk!! Read all about it in Hulk #22!

What kind of crap is this Jeph Loeb????

boooooooooo

Still think Marvel should cut all this crap out of the continuity... Just create a Jeph Loeb-verse! <groan>

I almost didn't click on this topic because my indifference to this craptacular storyline is staggering.

While what they've done to the Punisher is probably the worst thing Marvel has done to ruin its characters recently, this one is a close second.

• Like 1

I almost didn't click on this topic because my indifference to this craptacular storyline is staggering.

While what they've done to the Punisher is probably the worst thing Marvel has done to ruin its characters recently, this one is a close second.

I haven't read the Punisher comics in a while... what happened?

*EDIT: Nevermind, I saw it. They turned him into Frankenstein... #WTF#

GENERAL "THUNDERBOLT" ROSS!!!! Betty Ross is the Red She-Hulk!! Read all about it in Hulk #22!

What kind of crap is this Jeph Loeb????

boooooooooo

Still think Marvel should cut all this crap out of the continuity... Just create a Jeph Loeb-verse! <groan>

The did. they gave him Ultimates...

Are you actually reading the current punisher story line or just crapping on it because you don't like the idea ?...

interesting read on that website...could work

Are you actually reading the current punisher story line or just crapping on it because you don't like the idea ?...

I've been reading and collecting comics since the mid 80s and have (excepting a couple issues of the '96 series when I stopped collecting altogether) every issue of every Punisher comic. From Punisher, War Journal, War Zone, up through the Marvel Knights and MAX series. I stopped reading the new book with issue 12. I just couldn't stomach the character assassination. And from what I've seen of the cliffdiving sales numbers, a lot of readers agree with me. It's even worse than when they turned him into an undead zombie angel killer of Heaven or whatever that crap from 1999 was.