At first I was like....But then I was all.....

Ren

Hey...everyone has to grow up sooner or later. ;)

" We all grow older, we do not necessarily have to grow up"- Archie Goodwin

Depends on what aspect of our childhood we cling onto? ;)

" We all grow older, we do not necessarily have to grow up"- Archie Goodwin

Depends on what aspect of our childhood we cling onto? ;)

Always the good stuff, always the good stuff.

I have a lot of respect for Ice Cube for changing his image.

I mean damn, hip hop, gangsta rap, and pretty much all other rap are the lowest forms of entertainment possible. The entire rap culture is full of nothing but idiots and low-class people.

sure, all the old schoolers are going to hate on him for turning "soft" or whatever they want to call him.. but where are they?

So he wised up and decided to make something of his life.. good for him.

Ice Cube always struck me as one of the smarter people from the 90's gangsta rap scene. It's no surprise he went the route he did.

I have a lot of respect for Ice Cube for changing his image.

I mean damn, hip hop, gangsta rap, and pretty much all other rap are the lowest forms of entertainment possible. The entire rap culture is full of nothing but idiots and low-class people.

sure, all the old schoolers are going to hate on him for turning "soft" or whatever they want to call him.. but where are they?

So he wised up and decided to make something of his life.. good for him.

Exactly! Had he stayed in his gangsta imagine, and not grew up and out of the anger and angst, he would likely have gone the way of Tupac or Notorious Big.

Good for Ice Cube and all, didn't put it up to poke fun at the man. Put it up cause I think this basically sums up the last 15 or so years of my life too. I've calmed down and gotten wiser over the years.....a lot. What about you?

I hate Gangsta rap it is Crap go up to snoop give him a freaking slap everybody get up and clap damnit lady's sniffing someone's pit breath smells like booze and steak my name is SPYSTREAK! representing yo @loll@