Vince McMahon Returning + Drew McIntyre Update!

Outsiders

Reportedly, some people on WWE's creative team have no idea where the Drew McIntyre firing angle is headed, let alone why it was done in the first place. It was originally speculated that he failed a drug test, but that's largely because nobody could figure out any other good reason for his kayfabe removal. If nothing else, his removal was clearly apart of an angle considering he worked the company's tour of Mexico last week.

It's been speculated that the angle could lead to Vince McMahon returning as an on-screen character to reinstate his "Chosen One" and perhaps fire Theodore Long. As recently as a few days ago, there was in fact talk of bringing "Mr. McMahon" back to television.

Further indicating that his removal from WWE is all an angle, Matt Hardy wrote the following on his Twitter account after last Tuesday's SmackDown taping: "As a favor to me, if ur a fan of mine-Let Drew McIntyre hear 'We want Matt' over & over again. This thing with him & I is just beginning. RT."

It has been confirmed that McIntyre and Taryn Terrell (a/k/a Tiffany) tied the knot a few weeks ago in Las Vegas. The feeling is that creative weren't going to split them up immediately, meaning he's likely not going to RAW.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE