Kimbo Slice Likely To Be Fired By UFC!

Outsiders

Dana White seems to be done with the Kimbo Slice experiment. "That's probably Kimbo's last fight in the UFC," White said last night after Slice lost to Matt Mitrione. However, the UFC president did admit that his first impression of Kimbo had been wrong.

"I didn't know Kimbo," White said. "I just knew what I saw. The first time I ever met him, I said, 'This is going to be an interesting meeting with all the [expletive] I've said about this guy over the past two years.' He came in, and he couldn't be a nicer guy. He took this serious, he trained, went after it."

Despite the likely release, White said the release will not be because of Kimbo the person. "I said that I have a lot of respect for Kimbo and how he's handled this whole thing – a lot of trash-talking for a couple of years, by me," White said. "He took me up on my challenge. He came in to 'The Ultimate Fighter,' and tonight he got beat by Matt Mitrione. Mitrione was 1-0, and he came in and took Kimbo out tonight. I've got nothing but respect for Kimbo. I like him as a person. He carried himself really well."

I'm surprised he was ever hired in the first place, but only for the fun of seeing him get his azz kicked. ^_^ Which I have, several times, but yeah, I can see why he's no longer...."all that"?

Was glad to see Koscheck take out Daley as well. Daley will be the next to go, with his dirty tactics.

If you guys missed the Slice fight...

Kimbo Slice vs. Matt Mitrione

Round 1

Mitrione kicks Kimbo in the head with his left foot. Kimbo shakes it off and throws a right hook that connects. Mitrione throws another head kick and Kimbo catches it and throws him to the floor, only to end up on the bottom. Kimbo scrambles to take the top and Mitrione latches on a triangle choke. It looks deep at first, but a patient Slice works through it and escapes. Kimbo punches the head and body from the top until Mitrione uses a kimura to stand. Little happens on the feet, and Kimbo drags his prey to the canvas with a single leg. Mitrione works for another triangle and Kimbo gets out. Kimbo stands and Mitrione follows. Mitrione roughs up Kimbo’s legs with low kicks. A kick knocks Kimbo’s legs right out from under him. Mitrione engages and rolls for an anaconda choke. Slice holds on and survives the round.

Round 2

Mitrione goes back to the leg. A fatigued Kimbo clinches and Mitrione defends. Mitrrione gets space and absolutely brutalizes the left leg of Kimbo with an outside and inside low kick. Kimbo takes a deep breath and tries to shoot. Mitrione defends and tries another anaconda. Mitrione gives it up to knee the body and left thigh. Kimbo looks very frustrated as Mitrione is having his way with him. Mitrione hops to the mount and pounds away with both hands. Kimbo does nothing but cover as referee Mirigliotta watches closely. Mitrione then works on the left arm with a keylock. He stretches the arm, but he can’t finish it with his high position in the mount. He gives it up to return firing on the head. Referee Mirigliotta has seen enough. He pulls Mitrione off at the 4:24 mark of round two, giving him the former NFL player the TKO win. Kimbo got that ASS BEAT.

Matt Mitrione def. Kevin “Kimbo Slice” Ferguson by TKO (Strikes) at 4:24, R2

Was glad to see Koscheck take out Daley as well. Daley will be the next to go, with his dirty tactics.

Dana White fired his ass during the post fight conference... He said Paul Daley will never fight in the UFC again...

GOOD!

Kimbo needs to fight at 205. He's just not strong enough to compete at heavyweight. There's no denying he's got the heart, and he puts the time in. I'm just not sure he could cut that much weight.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE