Does anyone have the problem with DCUC stands that I do?

Just wondering really, but it doesn't seem to me that they support figures very well. A lot of the time, figures seem to wobble a little bit on them and once or twice I've had a them just fall over. The other day I came home and found that kid flash had fallen off his stand and taken a few other teen titans with him. I think it's probably that the foot peg is just too small to support some figures and yet it seems to work with others. It's just weird to me because I'm used to my joes stands working well no matter which figure you actually put on it. Why this would not be the same with DCUC stands is beyond me because it kinda defeats the purpose.

Yeah I have that trouble with my Firestorm and Green Arrow as well. I think with Firestorm the reason why he falls is his left foot is real weak and I think that maybe it. As for GA I don't understand why he is falling cause the way I have him pose he shouldn't be falling. I though I still had the picture up to show but I don't. Anyways my Batman,Flash,Steppenwolf and Dessad are staing on there stands with no trouble until I move them off to dust the shelf off.

The DCUC stand is terribly designed.

First of all you have ONE peg. You don't really need two pegs, but you're assured a better hold on the figure if you have two pegs. Secondly and most frustrating of all, that lone peg is too short and thin. The socket on the bottom of the figure's foot can't get a good hold on the peg. It seems to be worse with the female figures.

Yeah. Those stands are lousy.

I don't know if its the stands or just the peg size holes in the feet of the figures.It would of been cool if they had two pegs instead of one.I have some figures that have no problem standing and there are others that fall.

agree it needs two pegs. also like what others said its either the peg is too small or the holes on the feet are too big

I forgot who I was using it with, maybe Starfire, but it seemed like the foot was rejecting the pegs and working its way off of it.

that means either that peg or the foot hole is cone shaped.

It might not be the stands.

A lot of DCUC figures have very weak ankle joints that don't support the figure. As a result, they fall over constantly, regardless of whether or not you use the stand.

I'm not having a problem with the stands I have, thus far:

FigureStandspic.jpg

Those are posed as is, with no poster putty tacking them in or any other special treatment. The pegs seat properly into the holes in the feet and hold well--and they are on my work desk, so it gets jostled fairly often , but they seldom fall.