Got wave 13 today if anyone's got questions

abazou

i managed to get wave 13 and build the Trigon baf, i ignored (didn't buy) cyclotron since he just comes with the base and i have no idea who that disco dude is :)

the Cheetah i got was the variant with the long hair but its dressed in black tights... not like the one they showed in the pics. dunno whats up with Mattel on that 1.

overall its a cool series i love the blue beetle and super boy the most.

but the surprise figure for me was negative man.. didnt think i'd like it but its solid (same style as wildcat)

i managed to get wave 13 and build the Trigon baf, i ignored (didn't buy) cyclotron since he just comes with the base and i have no idea who that disco dude is smile.gif

the Cheetah i got was the variant with the long hair but its dressed in black tights... not like the one they showed in the pics. dunno whats up with Mattel on that 1.

overall its a cool series i love the blue beetle and super boy the most.

but the surprise figure for me was negative man.. didnt think i'd like it but its solid (same style as wildcat)

No offense man but you should have probably just mentioned this in the Wave 13 topic that already existed. But there is something I am wondering about... on another board, I have seen people saying something about taking Negative Man's mask off. Do you know what they're talking about? Can the front of the bandages on the non chase verson be pried off, or are they talking about the transulent plastic version?!?

the negative man with the mask off is the translucent variant. The one i got comes only with 1 head and u cant take anything off.

the one i am really confused about is Cheetah since the variant is not like the ones they show in the pics

i got them from Malaysia

all the joints r ok with the exception of blue beetle cause his knee joint is a bit loose from how he was posed in the package

trigon's left arm had problems aswell, i had to use a blade cutter to loose the joint for it to move (had extra paint inside i think)

cheetah can use her tail as a way to stand up without loosing balance and there's some articulation in it

wonder girl and cheetah r as the same as previous dcuc female figures r so far (for me always the lesser quality in any wave but still acceptable)