My Makeshift Custom

Wheeljack35

For years there have been two ships that I allways wnted but never came out.The first was Darth Vaders Stardestroyer the Executor...but it came out as a tiny titanium and the other was Galvatrons ship we seen in the First Tramsformers movie.So I deciced to make one.It was hard because the part I would need the most was that part that curved underneath the main structure that connected the engines together.

I then got a Star Wars Transformer a Jedi starfighter with the hyperspace ring then it hit me here is the peice I needed to complete it.I then sat for months on my hands waiting to grab extra plastic peices from wherever I could find it.So I finally finished today and I want to show you some Before and After pictures

I know it doesn't look exactly like the one from the movie but I tried...This is why I called it makeshift...

DSC00504.jpg

It right now looks like a glob of things glued together

DSC00505.jpg

DSC00506.jpg

As you can see I used old phone jacks

DSC00507.jpg

I also used modeling clay to fill in any gaps all over the ship

Other things I used were guns from energon and the front of the ship is a gun from one of those cheap transformers ko's from Dollar General

I was bored today so I did something I have allways wanted to do since I got this figure years ago

I took my Energon Galvatron and turned him into G1 Galvatron

DSC00515.jpg

As you can see I took off his wings and the cockpit

DSC00516.jpg

DSC00517.jpg

And here he is with the Matrix of Leadership

DSC00519.jpg

On a video I posted here once this dude made a film ,It was Transformers the movie and he dd a great job combining the animation and the toys so he needed a Galvatron and he custimized his Energon Galvatron to into G1

On a video I posted here once this dude made a film ,It was Transformers the movie and he dd a great job combining the animation and the toys so he needed a Galvatron and he custimized his Energon Galvatron to into G1

I remember those... They were great stuff...

nice job man

lol on which one? :P

both though I like the ship better still both really great

Cool thanks the ship I built from scratch were I just had to do some modifiations on Galvatron

• 2 weeks later...