Minimates News...

Its kind of sad that Panthro's weapons are colored correctly on a Minimate and Bandai was just one color...

I cant wait to see Lion-O...

i noticed that a lot with big companys. seems like the bigger they are the worst they become. look at hasbro and the constent rereleases of everything. just because earlier they didnt painted something right and it has to be redone. and lets not start with mattel. i guess we both know what is going on in the motuc section with shoulder problems alone, lol.

thanks for the pics plank. i havent seen mumra. he looks great. cant wait to see what more will come. sdcc isnt far away anymore :-D

Its kind of sad that Panthro's weapons are colored correctly on a Minimate and Bandai was just one color...

I cant wait to see Lion-O...

i noticed that a lot with big companys. seems like the bigger they are the worst they become. look at hasbro and the constent rereleases of everything. just because earlier they didnt painted something right and it has to be redone. and lets not start with mattel. i guess we both know what is going on in the motuc section with shoulder problems alone, lol.

thanks for the pics plank. i havent seen mumra. he looks great. cant wait to see what more will come. sdcc isnt far away anymore :-D

No problem, I love the TC, too bad the toys have kind of sucked from them. I assume we will be seeing atleast a SDCC 4 pack with all show plus Lion-O. I would love to get balls deep in thundercats minimates

• 2 weeks later...

OH YEAH! We are getting the rest of the crew, AND some core villians! I've got a renew interest in minimates now! I haven't been this excited about minimates since the RGB! Can't wait for Thundercats minimates! Can't wait for Walking Dead minimates!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

sooo i got my package from bbts today and what was in it??? well minimates for sure :-) so i got the new thundercats minimates and they are so awesome. i will keep them in package as i did with the real ghostbusters sets. i also got the second set of expendables 2 minimates. the one with van damme and dolph in it. next week i will have the 4 sets of expendables. i ordered the toysrus sets on ebay yesterday. dont know if i open them because they look awesome in package to. i love these 4 packs. you see clearly what it is and you see the whole figure. the 2 packs should be designed that way to.

also pre-ordered the marvel knight set with morbius, dr.strange, blade and werewolf.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...