Minimates News...

so refreshed my visa card and here we go. i got a lot of loose minimates for my spidey collection. like aunt may and dewolf. also found a mister negative and big time spidey. now i wanted to get that 4 pack with vulture, black cat, spidey and doc ock but it is nowhere to be found. is that set so rare??? i found a vulture for 25usd loose but i am not willing to pay that price for one minimate. 10usd but not more. does someone know where to find that 4-pack? i also wanted to get into resident evil but in the end i dont really need them. maybe if they do a separate line then i may collect them.

so refreshed my visa card and here we go. i got a lot of loose minimates for my spidey collection. like aunt may and dewolf. also found a mister negative and big time spidey. now i wanted to get that 4 pack with vulture, black cat, spidey and doc ock but it is nowhere to be found. is that set so rare??? i found a vulture for 25usd loose but i am not willing to pay that price for one minimate. 10usd but not more. does someone know where to find that 4-pack? i also wanted to get into resident evil but in the end i dont really need them. maybe if they do a separate line then i may collect them.

I didnt pick up that 4-pack when it was released because there was an issue with Vulture... Looking at the prices for individual figures I think I made a mistake...

I didnt pick up that 4-pack when it was released because there was an issue with Vulture... Looking at the prices for individual figures I think I made a mistake...

its the only pack that is so expensive. i can find that hydroman pack and so manny others for cheap but the one with vulture is impossible to find, weird. maybe they should rerelease him again. i wait a few years and in the worst case i do one on my own, lol.

• 3 weeks later...

got 3 other minimates today. ff spidey, mc gargan venom and that new green goblin from the best of wave. i guess i am up to date now. just two missing. vulture and iron patriot. by the way thanks machanikalconvoy but i dont have much to trade :-) thanks though. its a nice gesture.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Avengers Movie stuff from Bigbad as well as the exclusives at TRU.

76770e44.jpg

Got Agent Coulson at Amazon.com from the Thor movie line.6b7022ed.jpg

thats what i love with minimates, you get a great character selection. i preordered the amazing spiderman minimates on bbts. cant wait, then i have to check ebay for some toysrus amazing spiderman minimates. nice setup playitloud. they are all there even cullson and hill :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Got my Avengers Movie stuff from Bigbad as well as the exclusives at TRU.

76770e44.jpg

Got Agent Coulson at Amazon.com from the Thor movie line.6b7022ed.jpg

Really cool stuff you collect.

Thanks for compliments guys.

If any of you are still looking for the TRU exclusive move avengers, check your stores my local TRU got a bunch yesterday.

http://www.bigbadtoy...776&mode=retail

I really want that Hawkeye but almost $30 for 4 figures... No thanks...

You probably know already, but just in case, those are 20 at the disney stores. Too much for me, but they're so nice about letting my kid open the store on most mornings so why not.

I actually didn't... Thanks for the heads up... I am still not used to Disney stores selling Marvel stuff... I need to remember to follow the GF into the store the next time we at the mall...

Got rictor/boomer and the other tru pack on monday

Damn I'd have to get this. I haven't gotten minimates in a while, infact I sold most of my marvel ones (kept Deadpool and Zombie Hulk) but I still have all my Ghostbusters and RGB. If they did a complete Thundercats line, I would have to start getting them again. Spirit of Jaga is a great SDCC, I take it they will be available somewhere online afterwards?

Damn I'd have to get this. I haven't gotten minimates in a while, infact I sold most of my marvel ones (kept Deadpool and Zombie Hulk) but I still have all my Ghostbusters and RGB. If they did a complete Thundercats line, I would have to start getting them again. Spirit of Jaga is a great SDCC, I take it they will be available somewhere online afterwards?

i sold mine to. i just kept everything that related to the spiderman universe. now thundercats is the next i will get. i saw panthro on the net somewhere this morning. cant remember where though.

i sold mine to. i just kept everything that related to the spiderman universe. now thundercats is the next i will get. i saw panthro on the net somewhere this morning. cant remember where though.

Yeah I saw that on facebook yesterday, they also showed Mumm-Ra

http://www.thundercatsnow.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Jaga_mummra_minimates_feature.jpg

Panthro is over on facebook, I can't link it, stupid work thinks facebook would be a waste of company time!