Minimates News...

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.toysrus.c...ductId=12476214

Didnt know we were getting a new Sentinel until now...

damnit!! ive been waiting for it to become available to order and that took like 2 days.. I just checked TRU.com a few days ago! crap.

• 1 month later...

not news but if anyone runs into the Sentinel/1st appearence ryu marvel vs capcom 3 pack, id greatly appreciate if someone could hit me up and snag one for me. Id greatly appreciate it.

not news but if anyone runs into the Sentinel/1st appearence ryu marvel vs capcom 3 pack, id greatly appreciate if someone could hit me up and snag one for me. Id greatly appreciate it.

It seems like the rush for Minimates have slowed down... My TOYSRUS has got nothing new for months now...

It seems like the rush for Minimates have slowed down... My TOYSRUS has got nothing new for months now...

yeah i have not seen any new minimates let alone ANY MVC3 minimates at my actual local stores. Ive had to get them all online. Minimates are kind of the only figures i really collect so much anymore. It doesnt help that the MVC3 sets have 2 special packs for comic shops and TRU stores which mostly are the best and most unique characters. :/ I have a feeling series 3 is going to be the hardest to obtain the unique ones... namely akuma/modok and thor/ameterasu.

Also that pic you have of the sentinel pack doesnt even do it justice. Its actually metallic like the ironman from series 1 of mvc... so badass looking.

yeah i have not seen any new minimates let alone ANY MVC3 minimates at my actual local stores. Ive had to get them all online. Minimates are kind of the only figures i really collect so much anymore. It doesnt help that the MVC3 sets have 2 special packs for comic shops and TRU stores which mostly are the best and most unique characters. :/ I have a feeling series 3 is going to be the hardest to obtain the unique ones... namely akuma/modok and thor/ameterasu.

Also that pic you have of the sentinel pack doesnt even do it justice. Its actually metallic like the ironman from series 1 of mvc... so badass looking.

I been eyeing those same 2-packs... Akuma VS MODOK for me and Amaterasu for the girlfriend...

• 2 weeks later...

WOOOOO just letting everyone know the TRU exclusive Marvel Vs Capcom 3 minimates are back IN STOCK!! i never thought id get a sentinel for reg price but hooray!!

WOOOOO just letting everyone know the TRU exclusive Marvel Vs Capcom 3 minimates are back IN STOCK!! i never thought id get a sentinel for reg price but hooray!!

I am going to gamble on finding them at the store... I dont feel like buying a $100 worth of stuff for free shipping...

I am going to gamble on finding them at the store... I dont feel like buying a $100 worth of stuff for free shipping...

shippings not that bad especially compared to other online retailers. They charge 4x as much as it its worth just to ship it.

i found one sentinel pack and 3 taskmasters

wow got my sentinel pack in the mail yesterday.... that sentinel is even more awesome than the pics... just too damn sweet.. so glad i was able to snatch one! definitely one of my favorites.

wow got my sentinel pack in the mail yesterday.... that sentinel is even more awesome than the pics... just too damn sweet.. so glad i was able to snatch one! definitely one of my favorites.

You going to army build?... It would have been cool if we just gotten 2 Sentinels instead of Ryu... I like Ryu but they could have packed him with someone else...

You going to army build?... It would have been cool if we just gotten 2 Sentinels instead of Ryu... I like Ryu but they could have packed him with someone else...

You know, I never thought of army building him. That sounds awesome but a bit pricey and I already have a crap ton of minimates. I just like buying my favorite characters/the ones that look and came out really awesome. I wasnt really wanting the 1st appearence Ryu. Hes a bit of a random choice if you ask me. They pack easily one of the best minimate of the mvc3 series with a random alt costumed character that looks boring in design. They couldve used a better alt costumed character.

i havent been around here for a little while. i just saw some expendables minimates. i will definitly get those. i havent got a lot of minimates lately. i may look into them again. i still miss some spiderman villains.

I havent been buying many either... Most of my funds have gone to MOTUC...

i havent been around here for a little while. i just saw some expendables minimates. i will definitly get those. i havent got a lot of minimates lately. i may look into them again. i still miss some spiderman villains.

haha, just like me. i really concentrate on motuc right now. i collect to much but i believe in a year or two, i am done. i mainly collect spiderman stuff but since hasbro just does green goblins and venoms, i am kind of cool on that front. dont want to buy doubles anymore. i am finished with star wars to. so right now its motuc, marvel legends, wwe, saint seiya, dcuc, minimates. soon i am done with wwe to because i mostly got legends and there arent much i still need, so its one from time to time. sadly i skipped a lot of minimates since prices went up like crazy on everything, so there isnt much room for the little extras sadly but i will get the spidey villains because they do a lot of different characters and thats what i like.

haha, just like me. i really concentrate on motuc right now. i collect to much but i believe in a year or two, i am done. i mainly collect spiderman stuff but since hasbro just does green goblins and venoms, i am kind of cool on that front. dont want to buy doubles anymore. i am finished with star wars to. so right now its motuc, marvel legends, wwe, saint seiya, dcuc, minimates. soon i am done with wwe to because i mostly got legends and there arent much i still need, so its one from time to time. sadly i skipped a lot of minimates since prices went up like crazy on everything, so there isnt much room for the little extras sadly but i will get the spidey villains because they do a lot of different characters and thats what i like.

I am no longer a completist so that helped keep this hobby alive... Its no fun when something like collecting toys turns into a burden...

• Like 1