Minimates News...

is that another uncanny xforce member i see ? :)

http://www.superherohype.com/gallery/toy-fair/toy-fair-2011/general/120081-toy-fair#joomimg

I kind of like the pirate stuff lol duno if I will go out of my way for it though ... Nimrod & BOTH AOA sinister & 616 sinster look awesome indeed!

WOOHOO. Sinister looks rad!.

Not to sure about the Age of X Boxed set, I suppose it'll depend on how much i enjoy the books.

Xmen: first class comic set. Nice but will there be a beast? Hoppefully its not like the previous Angel Fiasco

Xmen/ Vampire set: New blade is welcome, Drac Looks good, Wolvies Not really needed (but i'll get him anyway and Vamp Jubes is meh

The Cap stuff looks great. as does the other marvel mini's, Love the Goblin/ parker 2 pack but i'm not to keen on the "bulk" figure

as for the xforce member synch, it would be nice to see Phantomex get a release after he was kicked out of the set, if you mean the other black and white

guy thats Mr Negative. A marvel mob style villain who i think was part of spideys brand new day story arc.

green goblin on a glider, green goblin on a glider, green goblin on a glider. they finaly gave him a glider. i want him. he just looks great with little peter hanging there. cant wait to get mr negative too. i just hope that he comes with another spiderman character because i stoped with the marvel minimates. not that they are not good but i have no more cash for it.

WOOHOO. Sinister looks rad!.

Not to sure about the Age of X Boxed set, I suppose it'll depend on how much i enjoy the books.

Xmen: first class comic set. Nice but will there be a beast? Hoppefully its not like the previous Angel Fiasco

Xmen/ Vampire set: New blade is welcome, Drac Looks good, Wolvies Not really needed (but i'll get him anyway and Vamp Jubes is meh

The Cap stuff looks great. as does the other marvel mini's, Love the Goblin/ parker 2 pack but i'm not to keen on the "bulk" figure

as for the xforce member synch, it would be nice to see Phantomex get a release after he was kicked out of the set, if you mean the other black and white

guy thats Mr Negative. A marvel mob style villain who i think was part of spideys brand new day story arc.

No not mr negative the guy with the guns

http://www.superherohype.com/gallery/toy-fair/toy-fair-2011/general/120081-toy-fair#joomimg

That is phantomex isn't it ?..

Yep, It certainly is. I wonder why they cut him in the first place. It would be nice to see the regular version first.

they seem to like 4 packs for some reason

they seem to like 4 packs for some reason<br />
Yeah Its not like they can't fit a 5th figure in the pack, but this one burns me as theres no need at all for Wolverine, We just got that version for cryin out loud!

Thanks for link Dragon, These are the best picks so far!

<br><br>they seem to like 4 packs for some reason<br>
<br><br><br>

Yeah Its not like they can't fit a 5th figure in the pack, but this one burns me as theres no need at all for Wolverine, We just got that version for cryin out loud! <div><br></div><div><br></div><div> Thanks for link Dragon, These are the best picks so far!

</div>

I agree with ya on that one ... maybe they figured he would simply not be popular enough yet or something ... he is getting a heck of a lot of attention in uncanny these days after all!

Yep, It certainly is. I wonder why they cut him in the first place. It would be nice to see the regular version first.

It's economics. Four figures is what they can do to remain at a particular price point.

Remember the Giant-Sized X-Men multi-pack had SIX figures in it, but even though that was a mere ten to fifteen years ago, things were a lot cheaper then.

• Like 1

It's economics. Four figures is what they can do to remain at a particular price point.

Remember the Giant-Sized X-Men multi-pack had SIX figures in it, but even though that was a mere ten to fifteen years ago, things were a lot cheaper then.

I get that but it it more of a Why include ANOTHER Wolverine instead of Phantomex ( I already know the answer but you get what i mean)

• 2 weeks later...

good looking out

• 2 weeks later...

Just picked up Big Time Spiderman and Shadowland Iron Fist

might get the Daredevil out of the wave not sure yet