Minimates News...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item5197326bf5

I didnt know this 4-pack existed... For anyone still looking for an original Deadpool...

that deadpool is one of the most excellent minimates they ever made.. one of my top favorites as well. Plus hes got a crapton of accessories.

Yeah... It seems almost unfair to the other Minimates... LOL

you know whats unfair about minimates? they keep friggin improving on characters they already did!! theyve revamped wolverine, hulk, and other such minis that i got when i started collecting them way back when they started.. theyve changed their formula now where they add bulk and such to the bigger characters.. I actually miss the BIG character molds they did for DCs minimates.

I slowed down on picking up older figures for this very reason...

you know whats unfair about minimates? they keep friggin improving on characters they already did!! theyve revamped wolverine, hulk, and other such minis that i got when i started collecting them way back when they started.. theyve changed their formula now where they add bulk and such to the bigger characters.. I actually miss the BIG character molds they did for DCs minimates.

I do agree in some cases Evil, specifically where the character is that big, I'd love a Giant-Man but for someone like DC's Bane I think he was just to big. A size between would be awesome for those bigger characters with out using the bulk pieces, Ares would have served an in between sized 'mate perfectly.

Yeah they were but would soooooo work better than the bulk pieces... i mean they just look kind of fat now.. and less blocky with the molded muscles and such. Funny thing is, some of the remakes arent improvements on the originals but they changed the style to be more detailed which in turn makes some of the older figures look like cheap imitations. I think they did a superb job on clayface for the DC line and hell even brainiac looks amazing with that size. Funny thing is thats not even the biggest mold they did as a minimate(im not counting those Max series either. Im talking about the Sauron mold. That thing is HUGE for a minimate but he rocked my face off.

Yeah Clay and Braniac totally work at that size as would many marvel mates, like the Thor movie ice giants. The problem with the bulk extra is how thin the arms look I think the only 2 exceptions thatvwork are hulk buster IM an the new Thing but thats only cause the characters look fatish.

You never know they one said we'd would never see prof on the gold hover chair and the green goblins glider (I know we haven't seen it yet but menace and new goblin have one) we may see them release the larger mate again.

Maybe they could do a build'a'mate packin and go larger for the characters who need it.

I just read the latest Q&A... Whats keeping them from giving these guys the thumbs up to make DC Minimates...

You know they already made a crap ton of DC minimates right?? Im thinking youre saying why they havent got the license back to make MORE.

I just read the latest Q&A... Whats keeping them from giving these guys the thumbs up to make DC Minimates...

You know they already made a crap ton of DC minimates right?? Im thinking youre saying why they havent got the license back to make MORE.

Yeah... I have most of them... I want more... I want a freaking Martian Manhunter to complete my Justice League team without spending an outrageous amount for the C3 set...

i have all the dc ones except the javalin and batcopter packs

Every Minimates Q - A has a "why no more DC Minimates" question

And every time they answer "We are waiting for DC to say go ahead"

So C'mon DC stop wasting our time with Blammoids and whatever else

WE WANT DC MINIMATES!!!!

how hard is that?

Why did they stop making them in the first place? Why did DC say stop hold up no more please? Werent they making a killing like marvel is doing? I mean they have to have been doing something wrong if they havent, if AA is getting random licenses from EVERYWHERE and things that are nowhere near as interesting. I wish theyd make more street fighter and darkstalkers stuff, thats another where the why did they stop... altho that is more understandable as they are both not the hottest properties but at the same time they make all these generic licenses now.

sales were apparently slow, DC only did like 8 or 9 waves I think, which didn't really give the line a chance, Look at Marvel. 37 lines released and more popular than ever. DC could very well beat that easily with their range of characters.

as for the SFII and Darkstalkers, i read ages ago that they weren't "sexy" enough, apparently thats the reason they didn't sell according to the Capcom guys.

on a completely un-related note I still CANT find TRU wave 9 on eBay. sooooooooooooooooo frustrating

sales were apparently slow, DC only did like 8 or 9 waves I think, which didn't really give the line a chance, Look at Marvel. 37 lines released and more popular than ever. DC could very well beat that easily with their range of characters.

as for the SFII and Darkstalkers, i read ages ago that they weren't "sexy" enough, apparently thats the reason they didn't sell according to the Capcom guys.

on a completely un-related note I still CANT find TRU wave 9 on eBay. sooooooooooooooooo frustrating

Apparently BBTS got some in... Most are already sold when I looked though...

I can live without Cannonball and Shatterstar if it comes down to it but I better get Omega Red in the next wave...

Apparently BBTS got some in... Most are already sold when I looked though...

I can live without Cannonball and Shatterstar if it comes down to it but I better get Omega Red in the next wave...

AAAAAWWW HELL! how could I have missed that. I check BBTS once a day. that is sooooo awesomely disappointing

• 2 weeks later...

disney exclusive minimates

168771_147344848656235_100001421627746_271760_1696511_n.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I'd have hard time buying these when we already have so many caps & thors & spidermans & these are all just slight changes that I can't even tell the difference of @hmmm@

167896_148497638540956_100001421627746_277293_1691214_n.jpg