Minimates News...

annnnd now Toys r us wave 10 more AOA WOOHOO!

103640_312907_2.jpg

WOOOOOOOOOOF****KKKKKKKKKKKINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGWHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! This wave kicks asss!!!!!!!! I Love it! This makes up for that krapppy daredevil wave & we even get the new spiderman & ironfist! Omega red is cool too I don't get the BD wolverine though he looks good... I wish they would have done a BD AOA wolverine ... Burnt hair & on fire & all that... AOA sabes is cool but highly disappointed that he did not come with his pal kyle ...

Series 39. The Mighty Thor.

thor_39blog1-1024x585.jpg

Thor Looks great, I'm glad they went without the bulky chest piece, Loving Loki as well and Agent Coulson gan go on the shelf with the IM2 mini's

Also like IM 2 we get an army builders set apparently containing 2 or more of each of the figures pictured

thorsinglepacks.jpg

Lol I just made a topic about these :D I did not know those things were army builders though... :D What are they called anyways ?.. Since its thor I am guessing they are frost giants .... ... tiny ones .... @loll@

http://twitter.com/dstchuck

Chuck Updated his twitter page, Apparently we are getting Nimrod/Mr Sinister with a miss Sinister variant, a new Bulked up hulk, and a new Iron Man.

the Sinister/Nimrod pack seems legit, but given all the recent IM and Hulk releases do we really need more, that said i would like a hulk thats bulked up

like the next Thing to be released. the fact that Thor is bigger than hulk in my avengers bugs me!

http://twitter.com/dstchuck

Chuck Updated his twitter page, Apparently we are getting Nimrod/Mr Sinister with a miss Sinister variant, a new Bulked up hulk, and a new Iron Man.

the Sinister/Nimrod pack seems legit, but given all the recent IM and Hulk releases do we really need more, that said i would like a hulk thats bulked up

like the next Thing to be released. the face that Thor is bigger than hulk in my avengers bugs me!

I really like this news... Mr Sinister is long overdue... Hopefully we get Colossus soon...

Bulked up Hulk is a welcome addition to my collection...

I am not too excited about the Thor Minimates... Might pass up on the whole line...

• 2 weeks later...

Wow that mr sinister and nimrod news entices the hell out of me! Also Im kind of digging the TRU series 10 wave. I want omega red and nemesis the most tho.

TRU online has them sometimes synch, It'd pay to keep checking as they come and go the only other alt is eBay.

I seen them do preorder for Halo MM on TOYSRUS.com but never Marvel... I wonder why...

I forgot to mention that I did manage to find Brown Wolverine and Magneto 2-pack...

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item5197326bf5

I didnt know this 4-pack existed... For anyone still looking for an original Deadpool...

that deadpool is one of the most excellent minimates they ever made.. one of my top favorites as well. Plus hes got a crapton of accessories.

I didnt know this 4-pack existed... For anyone still looking for an original Deadpool...

that deadpool is one of the most excellent minimates they ever made.. one of my top favorites as well. Plus hes got a crapton of accessories.

Yeah... It seems almost unfair to the other Minimates... LOL

Yeah... It seems almost unfair to the other Minimates... LOL

you know whats unfair about minimates? they keep friggin improving on characters they already did!! theyve revamped wolverine, hulk, and other such minis that i got when i started collecting them way back when they started.. theyve changed their formula now where they add bulk and such to the bigger characters.. I actually miss the BIG character molds they did for DCs minimates.