Minimates News...

blammoids are supposed to be dc version of mighty muggs.

I be happy if DC will just release a couple of more waves that includes the following characters... I know some of them can be obtain from C3 sets but they are so freaking expensive...

Martian Manhunter - Damnit... I need this guy to complete my JLA team...

Robin (Tim Drake)- Batman needs a Robin...

Cat Woman

Doomsday - Maybe with a "dying" Superman 2-pack...

Eradicator - Since we already have the other two...

Superboy - Same reason as Eradicator...

Jim Gordan - He deserves to be Minimated...

Firestorm

Is anyone actually buying Blammoids?...

im still looking for the ajvalin set, batcoppter too

the thing is real nice

man they keep remaking characters they already did and then making them better/more less blocky.. cmon make newer characters... i already have like 3 friggin things because they had him packed with other characters or sets. so lame.

the new TRU wave is out, Some guys over at the fwoosh have put out pics, Cant wait to add Hulkbuster Iron man to the armoury.

God I want hulkbuster SO BAD!! its my favorite armor... still havent seen the damn ironman 3.75 in version yet.. I also want most of that TRU wave.. hope i can find em!

the new TRU wave is out, Some guys over at the fwoosh have put out pics, Cant wait to add Hulkbuster Iron man to the armoury.

God I want hulkbuster SO BAD!! its my favorite armor... still havent seen the damn ironman 3.75 in version yet.. I also want most of that TRU wave.. hope i can find em!

I think everyone is going for that 2-pack...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

they've also got the 90's set and the Ghostbusters pack. Pre ordered them WOOHOO.

What did you all think of the SDCC reveals. I'm super stoked for the Age of Apocalypse sets, Chuck from DST has said there'll be a couple of 2 packs to help round it out so hopefully Sabes/Wildchild and Morph/Blink and a Holocaust/Sinister would be rad.

everything else was good to but the only thing that I wasn't all over was the uncanny X-force set-Fantomex, Archangel, Deadpool and Psylocke. It should have been Wolfsbane, Elixer, Domino, Archangel and Vanisher. I'm still going to buy it though.

Honestly, sad to say I wasnt impressed with what was shown. There wasnt any must buys for me and not really any jaw drops. But at the same time that was how most of this years SDCC fig showing was. However there were some that I feel I def want, most of that wasnt in the minimates dept. tho :(

Cannot wait for six-arm Spidey/ Lizard and the Cap through the years 4-pack

Was there any news on when they will bring out Battle Beasts minimates? The alligator one they gave out at Comic-Con is pretty cool. He's 3-inches tall instead of 2-inches.

Overall, I got a pretty good haul from the San Diego Comic Con:

- 90'x X-Force 4-pack ($17)

- Taskmaster/USAgent ($10)

- Sentinel/Rachel Summers ($8)

- Nova/Gamora ($10)

- alligator Battle Beast (free)

I think Taskmaster is my new all-time favorite minimate! He puts the Marvel Legends version too shame.

PharmV

Was there any news on when they will bring out Battle Beasts minimates? The alligator one they gave out at Comic-Con is pretty cool. He's 3-inches tall instead of 2-inches.

Overall, I got a pretty good haul from the San Diego Comic Con:

- 90'x X-Force 4-pack ($17)

- Taskmaster/USAgent ($10)

- Sentinel/Rachel Summers ($8)

- Nova/Gamora ($10)

- alligator Battle Beast (free)

I think Taskmaster is my new all-time favorite minimate! He puts the Marvel Legends version too shame.

PharmV

Nice haul man...

Battle Beasts would have sold me if they had the rub insignia... They do look good though...

I didnt see anything from SDCC that really impressed me from the Marvel side... Except for the few figures to complete my 90's X-Men team...

Halo stuff looking good... Hopefully they be full of accessories...

I had to pass on the sdcc mini mates I was just too short on cash at the time Had not been working for a while due to health reasons @grumpy@ have to ebay jubilee at some point @loll@

they've also got the 90's set and the Ghostbusters pack. Pre ordered them WOOHOO.

What did you all think of the SDCC reveals. I'm super stoked for the Age of Apocalypse sets, Chuck from DST has said there'll be a couple of 2 packs to help round it out so hopefully Sabes/Wildchild and Morph/Blink and a Holocaust/Sinister would be rad.

everything else was good to but the only thing that I wasn't all over was the uncanny X-force set-Fantomex, Archangel, Deadpool and Psylocke. It should have been Wolfsbane, Elixer, Domino, Archangel and Vanisher. I'm still going to buy it though.

Yeah its shitty they are going with the new team over the old team! Come on! Oh well ... I am hyped at aoa mini mates as well though it said exclusives?! exclusive to where ?! I Hope they do the entire line of aoa I will buy them alllllllL!!!! That had my hyped LOL So unexpected!

• 2 weeks later...