Minimates News...

i need a swordsman/silver savage 2 pack if someone can help me out

cool but id need like 10 of those for all the minimates

http://www.bigbadtoy...048&mode=retail

BBTS has preorder for Wave 28... Did they find a secret stash?...

That wave is one of my all time faves of the series.

Yeah... The only few waves with all badass characters... Man I am freaking excited... Keep in mind at one point I was willing to pay 50 for Deadpool and Wolverine 2-pack... I am crossing my fingers that this isnt some mistake and BBTS supplier found a lost stash somewhere... It looks like preorder is sold out...

Yeah... The only few waves with all badass characters... Man I am freaking excited... Keep in mind at one point I was willing to pay 50 for Deadpool and Wolverine 2-pack... I am crossing my fingers that this isnt some mistake and BBTS supplier found a lost stash somewhere... It looks like preorder is sold out...

you mean to tell you never bought any if not all of that wave when it first came out?!?! Man that was one of the few waves I bought EVERY character including the variant. It was just too good. Im sure Ive seen it sold at other places online still. Its kind of random that minimates sets sell out fully.

you mean to tell you never bought any if not all of that wave when it first came out?!?! Man that was one of the few waves I bought EVERY character including the variant. It was just too good. Im sure Ive seen it sold at other places online still. Its kind of random that minimates sets sell out fully.

I was really late into the game... My first Minimates was the BD Wolverine and Captain America 2-pack at TOYSRUS... Honestly I bought it because I was bored and there was nothing else to buy... I had no interest in Minimates at the time... The buying binge was set off when I held Captain America in my hand...

I came to accept the fact that I wont own a Deadpool before yesterday...

http://www.amazon.com/Marvel-MiniMates-Figure-Wolverine-Deadpool/dp/B002MYJX0U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1274898708&sr=8-1

Check out the price on Amazon... I dont recall seeing this 2-pack going cheaper than 50 on ebay...

I came to accept the fact that I wont own a Deadpool before yesterday...

http://www.amazon.co...74898708&sr=8-1

Check out the price on Amazon... I dont recall seeing this 2-pack going cheaper than 50 on ebay...

Those prices on amazon like to fluctuate though. One set of minimates i regret not trying harder to get was the spider carnage-spider woman set. Not really for spider woman but for spider carnage.

anybody find the ironman2 borders exclsuive set? i still ahvnt had any luck

anybody find the ironman2 borders exclsuive set? i still ahvnt had any luck

The closes Borders from me is about an hour away... I havent been able to check...

On a side note... My TOYSRUS only got one shipment of Iron Man 2 Minimates... I was hoping they were a bit more serious about keeping these in stock...

So where is the best place to buy mini mate waves by the case ?... Both old & new stuff I am looking to catch up on a bunch of missed waves...

So where is the best place to buy mini mate waves by the case ?... Both old & new stuff I am looking to catch up on a bunch of missed waves...

I been using BBTS and EBay... I heard stuckakid.com is a good place... I bought from cornerstorecomics.com once but I heard they had some security issues in the past... I think you be safe with paypal though...

i like it...plus they usually have 2-3 marvel sets at sdcc

Yes I've been waiting for them to pop up I was thinking I would have nothing to buy at sdcc this year @loll@

You going this year?... Lucky ass...

Naw I just have to beg again like normal! @loll@ I'd like to go to 2011 but with my current job situation who the hell knows if I'll be able too or not so I can't really make plans too... I went in 08 for the first time & hung out with jj & metron it was cool @loll@

with the recent announcement of the DC Mez-its coming do you think DC are desperate to get back in to a this style of market. The Blammoids mustn't be selling to well. Just start the DC minimates again gosh darn it!