what chris evans might look like as cap'

TMNTFAN85

Well they mentioned that after he gets the serum he's gonna get an uniform and entertain the troops, because apparently since he's the only Super Soldier the army doesn't want to send him to the front lines and risk him getting killed so they give him an uniform so he can perform for the troops and he gets tired of it and runs off to the war where he tinkers with the uniform and makes himself a new one (Worst plot idea ever if you ask me but hey I'm not the director). So he's gonna have like 2 uniforms but like Clam mentioned I'm almost certain it's gonna be Ultimate inspired like all of the Marvel movies bad ideas.

ya'll need to get your fanboy egos out of your asses. this is fan art. and pretty damn good fan art. its a nice design. and i see chris looks good as cap in this fanart. but hey, whatever, to each his own. its just kinda disrespectful with the whole 'vomit in my mouth' comment.

I just died a little inside no chris evans I want to see Jensen Ackles as Captain america

Jensen Ackles would have been a great cap, but since he is on The CW ( owned by Warner Brothers) he didn't stand a chance. Marvel seems really immature about anything associated with Warner/DC.

Well they mentioned that after he gets the serum he's gonna get an uniform and entertain the troops, because apparently since he's the only Super Soldier the army doesn't want to send him to the front lines and risk him getting killed so they give him an uniform so he can perform for the troops and he gets tired of it and runs off to the war where he tinkers with the uniform and makes himself a new one (Worst plot idea ever if you ask me but hey I'm not the director). So he's gonna have like 2 uniforms but like Clam mentioned I'm almost certain it's gonna be Ultimate inspired like all of the Marvel movies bad ideas.

yah!! the plot for the uniform is horrible, it´s like attaching a clown tag to the costume. . .for entertainment!?!?!?! STUPID!!! RE WRITE THAT.

I think the costume development could be somn like the goblin´s costume: once you have the supersoldier, give them an appropiate costume specifically developed for those super soldiers, with the scaly texture and stuff for "extra protection" (I mean, they are still humans, aren´t they?), and the american flag deco could be justified for identification purposes, since everyone almost use the same green military colors, and that costume would be given just to captains.

I just died a little inside no chris evans I want to see Jensen Ackles as Captain america

Jensen Ackles would have been a great cap, but since he is on The CW ( owned by Warner Brothers) he didn't stand a chance. Marvel seems really immature about anything associated with Warner/DC.

this is why I hate companies like sony and warner nobody shares.

the moment I first saw supernatural I honestly said Jensen Ackles would be awesome as Captain america

yet Chris Evans, who was just in the Losers-DC Vertigo comic was cast, and Ryan Reynolds who is going to be GL is signed on to reprise his role as Deadpool in a solo film

Dean..I mean, Jensen, is too short.

so 6'1 is short <_<

yet Chris Evans, who was just in the Losers-DC Vertigo comic was cast, and Ryan Reynolds who is going to be GL is signed on to reprise his role as Deadpool in a solo film

The Losers was a big flop, had it not been I don't think Evans would be Cap. As for Deadpool the rights are with Fox, they don't seem to mind actors going with different comic companies.

I'm pretty sure they knew the movie would be a flop beforehand.

well I did that's why I didn't waste 7.97 on seeing it. considering that I could buy toys with it

So what your saying is Marvel will use an actor from a dc movie if they shake the magic 8 ball, and can tell it is going to be a flop, but they are too petty to consider a guy from a mediocre cw show. O and the Losers was actually quite entertaining

• Like 2

So what your saying is Marvel will use an actor from a dc movie if they shake the magic 8 ball, and can tell it is going to be a flop, but they are too petty to consider a guy from a mediocre cw show. O and the Losers was actually quite entertaining

I think the main reason for not going with Jensen has more to do with the fact that to audiences he "is" Dean from Supernatural (will have to disagree on the mediocre thing, as the show actually has a pretty big fan base, even here in Mexico), whereas Chris is not immediately associated with the human torch (what with the F4 movies not being such a big hit)and him taking on varying roles in his movies.

Just my 2 cents though.

• Like 2

I think the main reason for not going with Jensen has more to do with the fact that to audiences he "is" Dean from Supernatural (will have to disagree on the mediocre thing, as the show actually has a pretty big fan base, even here in Mexico), whereas Chris is not immediately associated with the human torch (what with the F4 movies not being such a big hit)and him taking on varying roles in his movies.

Just my 2 cents though.

I immediately think of Human Torch when I see Evans. I don't watch Supernatural. I'd say people are less likely to recognize Jensen because Supernatural is on CW.

that said, there are much better choices they could have made for Cap.

Dean..I mean, Jensen, is too short.

so 6'1 is short <_<

he looks short standing next to that other guy on supernatural. that dude must be 6'5" if jensen is 6'1"