New JoeCon Day 2 Hasbro Images

JayC

Wow! Ok my interest is peaking back up! Spirit rocks! So does the new Snake Eyes and Low Light!! hell yes!!! :D The weird green faced guy looks nice too!

Draven

Wow! Ok my interest is peaking back up! Spirit rocks! So does the new Snake Eyes and Low Light!! hell yes!!! :D The weird green faced guy looks nice too!

Draven

Green guy is Shadow Tracker, he was actually shown last year but got delayed.

I'm liking what I'm seeing, but really none of it's new. I'd say 90% of the stuff is what we saw at last years Con and was held up. By all right a lot of that stuff should already be out in stores. Still I can't wait to get it.

The Billy inspired Spirit looks rad. Could a good replacement for Dart or a Nam SS if ppl like the older Spirit

Personally, I like Billy Spirit despite being a homage to Predator. Imo, it is better than stereotypical Spirit

The Lee inspired Quick Kick is okay though if I ever buy him, I am takin off that removeable gi

I love the Shock Trooper. Totally works for me and can see myself amassing at least a squad of these.

Low Light and the Snake Eyes seem to work for me too. Most of the figures seemed fine. Don't care for the mechs though, as they just don't have that cool factor like the Defense Mech from VVV.

I agree about that Destro... he doesn't look so much like Destroy to me. I will be looking to do a headswap and make him a trooper.

Lowlight is great.

Spirit is okay... nothing really "Spirit" about him except for his head. But the he will maybe be good for swapping parts too.

The Cobra Shock trooper is too bland for me.

Qick Kick sucks.

The "Desert Ripcord" is no longer desert or Ripcord. It looks like he is a white guy now... I am not sure if I like the green color pallet more than the brown on him.

Storm Shadow sucks. He looks like a Power Rangers villain.

Snake Eyes is cool. I think I would like the Snake Eyes more with different legs, but his upper body looks great.

Duke is kinda meh.. I don't like the armor on his chest.

I still don't like the Mechs... and I don't really care for arctic Alpine. But the Cobra looks like Desert Scorpion!

I have no complaints with what I'm seeing from upcoming GI Joe stuff. It's pretty much exactly how I would like to see the line move forward. I'm not saying everything is a winner but there is a lot of cool, original stuff on the way. Liking it!

What's the deal with that Sgt. Slaughter? Is it a con exclusive that I'm gonna pay out the a$$ for? @lol@

I'm really digging this figure:

IMG_1788.jpg

I believe someone said his name is Shadow Tracker.

Is he supposed to be a Joe or a Cobra?

Along with Low-Light this is a must-have for me.

Jay I just seen the video you put up on youtube what was the confidential figure that they made you shut off your camera for?

Wasn't a figure, it was the two images from the new cartoon they wouldn't let us film.

I'm really digging this figure:

IMG_1788.jpg

I believe someone said his name is Shadow Tracker.

Is he supposed to be a Joe or a Cobra?

Along with Low-Light this is a must-have for me.

Yeah his name is Shadow Traker and he was actually first shown at last year's con

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/?mode=view&album=2009_GIJoe_Con%2FHasbro_Panel_2&pic=DSC_0100.jpg&dispsize=800&start=60

I believe he is a Cabra.

Jay I just seen the video you put up on youtube what was the confidential figure that they made you shut off your camera for?

Wasn't a figure, it was the two images from the new cartoon they wouldn't let us film.

Did it look like it was anime?

Did it look like it was anime?

Its hard to say, They did not show us any actual animation, only stills. To me it looked very similar to Resolute, at least in the two pictures they gave us (one of Duke, one of Snake Eyes). Definitely a more realistic style, but stylized with deep shadows.

Wait, are these REAL figures or just mock-ups/protos?

Recognizable guys:

Destro: I don't see him carrying around a big-ass gatling gun like that.

Low-Light: Amazing.

Quick Kick: I like. The half-naked version was a little odd. This one has replacement hands. Cool.

Snake Eyes: Is that just the resolute version?

Shadow Tracker: Nice detail. I hope this guy gets a REAL bio instead of that crappy filecard style we have now.

Mech Suits: For as big as these things are, they sure skimped on the articulation.

Zartan: Hmm...interesting. Would like to see him in person.

Jungle Viper: I know that is supposed to be a ghillie suit but why does it look like wings?

Unrecognizable guys:

Alpine: That guy with the orange hat. What is the deal with giving us all these guys as if they are civilians or something. Arctic Doc, Ice Storm and this guy all look like ski patrol rejects.

Desert Scorpion: Nice. Wonder how well he matches the RAH.

Duke: Nice, but that giant gun/backpack thing just doesn't fit. Why not Backblast, Fast Draw or Salvo?

Cobra Shock Trooper: Um new version of Alley Viper? Meh. Without the Cobra emblems, I almost thought it was a new S.W.A.T. guy (Shockwave or Sure Fire).

Storm Shadow: Eh.