First image of Thor

Doom Saber

I Wonder what his out fit must be made of ?.. I'm looking at it thinking damn... the guy must be hot as hell LOL! But yeah he looks not bad! Now its all up to his voice! Anyone know what this guy sounds like if he is going to be able to pull off a good sounding thor ?..

I Wonder what his out fit must be made of ?.. I'm looking at it thinking damn... the guy must be hot as hell LOL! But yeah he looks not bad! Now its all up to his voice! Anyone know what this guy sounds like if he is going to be able to pull off a good sounding thor ?..

Watch the new Star Trek movie....he played Capt. Kirk's father; George Kirk.

That'll give you an idea of his voice.

That costume looks great all we need to see now is the helmet. Also I found this pic over at latino review I can't get the link again seems it got pulled down but I was able to save the pic on my pc they were saying this is the foe Thor will face but take this as just a rumor until its declared official.

destroyerfromthethormovie.jpg

That costume looks great all we need to see now is the helmet. Also I found this pic over at latino review I can't get the link again seems it got pulled down but I was able to save the pic on my pc they were saying this is the foe Thor will face but take this as just a rumor until its declared official.

destroyerfromthethormovie.jpg

If he fights the Destroyer than that is awsome!

It looks good to me but I can understand some of the complaints I've seen around. But it's a still. There are so many things that can add to how well the costume looks, lighting will be a big factor as well as what they could/might do in post production with computers. Looks like they're off to a good start and if IM and IM2 (heck I even liked Incredible Hulk) are any basis for putting faith in Thor and CA then I'm sure they will do a good job.

Looks like they're off to a good start and if IM and IM2 (heck I even liked Incredible Hulk) are any basis for putting faith in Thor and CA then I'm sure they will do a good job.

I agree. I think that, thanks to Iron Man, they know the "formula for success" with the Marvel movies now. I really like IM and I really dont understand all the negative reviews about the Incredible Hulk... I thought it was great and I would love to see more of that. I have total confidance that this movie is gonna turn out great. I only have reservations regarding Caps movie as I'm not a big Chris Evans fan and I worried about costume choice as it could make the whole movie look rediculous:

retrobe%20059.jpg

I like the modern costume and I think it is the way to go for the movie, but I would still love to see the original at some point. If only for a short scene

• Like 1

everything looks great.....as for all the complaints, isnt that what the internet is for? everyone is faceless critic, and everything sucks! lol

everything looks great.....as for all the complaints, isnt that what the internet is for? everyone is faceless critic, and everything sucks! lol

that is the smartest thing I've heard all day

Did not know George Kirk was to be Thor?? In what liitle I saw of him in Star Trek, really liked him and felt sorry he would not see his baby boy.

Anyhow, this pic looks great!! And with the little extra bit at the end of Iron Man 2, am even more exicted for the Thor movie!!

Thor is my all time favorite comic book character, so the further they stray from the classic Kirby era, the more upset I'm gonna be. I hate that padded leather style costume, and to make it worse, they're giving him a beard. If they go so far as to include Lady Loki, someone in Hollywood has to die! A fan can only take so much abuse in one movie, you know? :angry:

I have a bad feeling I'm gonna end up hating this movie so much that I won't even go see it.