well I guess the writers of supernatural believe that christian religious characters are supreme

spystreak

Uggh man that episode was terrible. For the first time I was actually rooting for Lucifer when he killed those gods. @firedevil@

The multiple deities idea was so stupid, does anyone actually worship Baldur and Odin these days?

Uggh man that episode was terrible. For the first time I was actually rooting for Lucifer when he killed those gods. @firedevil@

The multiple deities idea was so stupid, does anyone actually worship Baldur and Odin these days?

I'm not sure about those two, but I do know that Thor still has a following in certain regions and sub-cultures.

EDIT; On that note, I'm Glad they left out Heracleas and Thor from this gathering. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if in the mythology of the series these two beings were acctually mystically powered Hunters of ancient times.

I'm not sure about those two, but I do know that Thor still has a following in certain regions and sub-cultures.

EDIT; On that note, I'm Glad they left out Heracleas and Thor from this gathering. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if in the mythology of the series these two beings were acctually mystically powered Hunters of ancient times.

That would be cool, and it's not exactly just the christian faith that is shown as the supreme, it's more like the Jew, Muslim, and Christan faith, remember there has been no mention of Jesus which is a big part of Christianity. What I kind of didn't like was that they showed God as someone who had given up, basically (just like the angles) Human minds and wisdom but with super powers, God here is like a human but with powers, but I guess that wouldn't be as interesting as if God came down and fixed the apocalypse, it would be like one episode lol.

Also keep in mind that no matter how liberal the writers are or if the writers have a faith this is a western show, written by westerners in a western part of the world, which doesn't matter much because virtually every culture has heard of the devil and how powerful he is.

what I hated was the whole cannibal thing I mean is there any indication in norse mythology where Odin actually devoures humans now Kali and baron samedi I could see doing that but Odin? on a side note I laughed so hard at the fact that it only took about a minute for Lucifer to kill that many so called Gods single handed pretty weak ass episode though

that's an interesting concept would be pretty cool if they explored it on the show