2010 JoeCon - S.K.Omega

The Wire

Can't make out the codename underneath the medic:

DSCN0353__scaled_600.jpg

Looks interesting, but the vehicles/playsets shown look even more so. Depending on the way the helicopter looks, I smell a Marvel Cobra transport chopper custom in the works. =D

Can't make out the codename underneath the medic:

DSCN0353__scaled_600.jpg

either "PARD" or "FART" cant really tell LOL

on a side note this line looks super promising! 0-rings Fantastic! missile base looks bad ass! cant wait to see the animation anyone there wanna hook your boy up with one of those comics???

TM

Especially when the box itself says:

"Container has 3 modes, Troop Transport, Vehicle Transport and Command Center". =)

Looks like a couple of female characters too. Foxtrot (looks to be a female sniper) seems pretty cool. Kind of reminds me of Jinx. =)

Ow, my eyes are hurting trying to read that codename. =)

looks like "Patch"????

Yep, I think that's it, and it fits his PMOS.

I'm now more a fan of the 25th style of figures (I know, blasphemy) so the figures are nice, but not really doing it for me. Although I LOVE the designs, the codenames leave something to be desired.

The transport helicopte and missile command base are SUPER WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love them. Of course the transport is an obvious Cobra custom fodder, but the missile base is looking pretty sweet. My only complaint would be that it is a little too "dome-y", but I will wait to see the final design.

Glad to see some new, and pretty sweet, competition for Hasbro. Hopefully they get picked up.

Cant wait till these hit stores, so i can see if they are as good as there made out to be. are these a value line? or a gijoe $7.99 each type thing. any talk of price point at the booth?

TM

I am VERY excited about this new property. It comes from two of the best RAH designers! And Rudat is Dusty, my favorite character!!! (they changed his name to Ronald Tadur)

and look at the vehicles that Cassaday designed! Love the Desert Fox

so that is where this line has the most interest so far for me. The vehicles look great.. I am just hoping that they will resemble the construction of RAH vehicles (quality and details) and not GvC/VvV/ROC (hunks of cheap plastic).

All of the aircraft shown is amazing, and I will definitely buy them if they are Joe-compatable.

The figures are ok.. there is some hope for a few of them. The good guys look a little bland though, and the bad guys a bit too space-inspired.

It's hard to tell about the figures from the pictures though.. we will need to see prototypes at the SDCC (hopefully).

all in all, from a first impression, they have my business

cant wait to see the animation anyone there wanna hook your boy up with one of those comics???

TM

I gotcha brother! :)

cant wait to see the animation anyone there wanna hook your boy up with one of those comics???

TM

I gotcha brother! :)

you da man VH!

TM