Updated pics of my collection...Toys and Guitars!

DarthJoe

what mls u selling?

I'm gonna start going through them in a few weeks. They're all toybiz MLs...I'll send you a list after I figure out what all I'm selling. :)

cool lmk

if you have any wall space left anywhere I definitely recommend some wall hangers

Ya, I'm thinking about it. That's why I didn't put any toys up on the wall across from where the TV is. I was looking at these hangers specifically:

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hercules-Stands-Wallmount-Guitar-Hanger?sku=453088

those look nice. I went with cheaper ones. theyre holding up good. I have those bigass drywall anchors they came with jammed into my cement board walls. they're not going anywhere :)

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/String-Swing-Wood-Guitar-Wall-Hanger?sku=450241

Lol Joe who did you piss off someone went through & gave you all - points @loll@

PhoenixSword I'd think those would be too tempting of a target for the kids to play with hanging them like that ... @loll@

they're nearly 4 feet off the ground . my niece and nephews could probably swing them around a bit if they reached but they don't really even notice them anymore. they're out of their direct field of vision. out of sight, out of mind.

i used to have them on stands like joe's. until a little kid at my house on new years somehow messed up the A strings slot on the nut of my aerodyne. anything other than a medium guage A string just slips right out. I have it ghetto rigged with a DIY twisty tie string tree :) until i can replace it.

you can't see it in the pic(crappy camera on my phone) but that all black bass has a nice almost maple looking trim around it. you can see it here http://bass-guitars....Bass?sku=511988

That's a nice looking bass. I've always been partial to black with chrome hardware. :)

I like how the trim is around the outer edge on that bass, as opposed to being on the face.

you can't see it in my crappy pics probably but I put some DR black beauty strings on it too... Its just beautiful :)