Updated pics of my collection...Toys and Guitars!

DarthJoe

Just finished rearranging my collection, and wanted to share some pics. :)

DSC02076.jpg

DSC02077.jpg

DSC02078.jpg

DSC02085.jpg

• Like 1

Here are some pics of my guitars -

Epiphone Les Paul:

DSC02111.jpg

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser:

DSC02112.jpg

Fender Stratocaster:

DSC02113.jpg

Fender Telecaster:

DSC02114.jpg

• Like 1

Paul Reed Smith Tremonti SE (Mark Tremonti from Creed/Alterbridge signature guitar):

DSC02118.jpg

G&L Jerry Cantrell Signature Rampage (Jerry Cantrell from Alice in Chains):

DSC02115.jpg

Paul Reed Smith Custom 24 SE:

DSC02116.jpg

This is currently my favorite guitar...not just because it's such a beautiful guitar, but because it plays and sounds just as good as it looks. If you play guitar and are looking for a good mid-priced guitar, get one of these. They are worth it.

Epiphone Les Paul:

DSC02111.jpg

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser:

DSC02112.jpg

Fender Stratocaster:

DSC02113.jpg

Fender Telecaster:

DSC02114.jpg

I've owned several Gibson Les Pauls over the years and I would gladly say that the Epiphone Les Pauls are more worth it. They sound great and they are very well made at the fraction of the price. If fact the only guitar I own now is a Epiphone SG, and I love it. :wub:

I've never owned a Fender, but I know their quality is awesome. Their fret boards were too broad for my taste (I've got short, stubby fingers). :(

awsome collection...always wanted to learn guitar...one day i guess

I've owned several Gibson Les Pauls over the years and I would gladly say that the Epiphone Les Pauls are more worth it. They sound great and they are very well made at the fraction of the price. If fact the only guitar I own now is a Epiphone SG, and I love it. :wub:

Ya, I've read a lot of bad reviews on the newer Gibson Standard Les Pauls as far as the quality for the amount of money you pay for them. I enjoy my Epiphone considering it cost a quarter of the price. I do plan on changing the pickups out on it eventually though.

I've thought about getting an SG, but I have other guitars I want that are higher on my list. I'll probably pick one up eventually.

I've never owned a Fender, but I know their quality is awesome. Their fret boards were too broad for my taste (I've got short, stubby fingers). :(

I have pretty short fingers, and my Telecaster and Strat have never really bothered me. Actually, my Telecaster is probably my second favorite guitar behind the PRS Custom 24.

The neck on my G&L Rampage is friggin huge though. I feel like I'm holding a tree trunk when I'm playing it. It's nice for playing solo's up higher on the fretboard, but it's a b*tch for holding chords...I actually injured my pinky finger playing it a few months back, from straining it too hard trying to reach across the thick neck. @lol@

I tried to learn it my self on the computer , you deff need time & cash to have someone teach you ... At least the basics like how to tune it & even tell you if you are holding the darn thing right! LOL.

Darth joe I loe you're collection its so nice & clean & well displayed :) you can clearly see everytoy & everything else with out anyproblems! @peace@ @bananna@ #party#

If you're into acoustics my uncle has a 54 Gibson and a 68 Martin D28! :D

I have 2 acoustics.

One is just for beating around and taking camping and whatnot...it's a Bentley. The other is a Fender DG20CE acoustic/electric.

My Grandmother had an old acoustic/electric Gibson guitar...it was really nice. My cousin got it when she died though...I would've loved to have had it.

I tried to learn it my self on the computer , you deff need time & cash to have someone teach you ... At least the basics like how to tune it & even tell you if you are holding the darn thing right! LOL.

Here's an awesome website if you guys are interested in learning guitar without having to pay an arm and a leg for lessons:

http://www.nextlevelguitar.com/

They have everything from very basic beginner guitar video lessons, all the way up through advanced lessons. I found them through youtube, and even for as many years as I've been playing, I learned some stuff from his videos. There's a ton of lessons, and I think it's only like $20-$30/month for a subscription, and you have access to all of their lessons.

Darth joe I loe you're collection its so nice & clean & well displayed :) you can clearly see everytoy & everything else with out anyproblems! @peace@ @bananna@ #party#

Thank you. :)

I'm such a neat freak, and so picky about where everything goes, it took me 3 days to rearrange, and get everything where I wanted it. @lol@

I've just been trying to consolidate my toys more, and figure out what I have room to display, the way I want to display it, and what needs to go. I've been selling stuff on Ebay, but after getting everything the way I wanted it, and seeing what I don't have room for, I still have a TON more stuff to sell...namely a loose and MOC Marvel Legends collection, and a bunch of left over GI Joe 25th Anniversary stuff, and a few 80's GI Joe odds and ends.

nice..nice everything! that hellraiser looks sick. I love guitars that have a trim around the body! if you have any wall space left anywhere I definitely recommend some wall hangers. especially if there are ever any kids running around your house. post-7485-12725187589366_thumb.jpgpost-7485-1272518773311_thumb.jpg you can't see it in the pic(crappy camera on my phone) but that all black bass has a nice almost maple looking trim around it. you can see it here http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Aerodyne-4String-Jazz-Bass?sku=511988

they made a tele too with the same paint job. if i ever get around to learning guitar I'm definitely gonna look into getting one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170459429849 It'd be better if it lacked the dot inlays like my bass does though

i also used to have those two star wars posters up lol

Lol Joe who did you piss off someone went through & gave you all - points @loll@

PhoenixSword I'd think those would be too tempting of a target for the kids to play with hanging them like that ... @loll@

what mls u selling?

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser:

DSC02112.jpg

Daaang, that Hellraiser is cool. It looks elegant and vicious at the same time time. Give us a demo of itbiggrin.gif Everything looks great! The Joes, SW and guitars! I agree with the wall hanger suggestion, if you plan to keep most of your collection for the long run. They would look impressive lined up on the wall. Just one caveat, that you're probably already aware of... I have heard and read different stories on how those wall hangers can come loose or break easily, and there goes the guitar with it. A lot of that could be from people not putting them on a secure spot, though, I'm not sure lol.

if you have any wall space left anywhere I definitely recommend some wall hangers

Ya, I'm thinking about it. That's why I didn't put any toys up on the wall across from where the TV is. I was looking at these hangers specifically:

http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Hercules-Stands-Wallmount-Guitar-Hanger?sku=453088

you can't see it in the pic(crappy camera on my phone) but that all black bass has a nice almost maple looking trim around it. you can see it here http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Aerodyne-4String-Jazz-Bass?sku=511988

That's a nice looking bass. I've always been partial to black with chrome hardware. :)

I like how the trim is around the outer edge on that bass, as opposed to being on the face.

they made a tele too with the same paint job. if i ever get around to learning guitar I'm definitely gonna look into getting one. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170459429849 It'd be better if it lacked the dot inlays like my bass does though

I would recommend any tele-style guitar to anyone learning to play guitar. There's just something about them that feels comfortable and familiar. I'm actually thinking about picking another one up...possibly in candy apple or cola red. :)

Lol Joe who did you piss off someone went through & gave you all - points @loll@

Someone must have a crush on me. @loll@

what mls u selling?

I'm gonna start going through them in a few weeks. They're all toybiz MLs...I'll send you a list after I figure out what all I'm selling. :)

Daaang, that Hellraiser is cool. It looks elegant and vicious at the same time time.Give us a demo of it

Ya, I that's my newest guitar. Still getting used to it as the neck is a little thick, but the pickups in it are pretty awesome for harder rock and metal music.

I'm looking into getting a multi-fx pedal eventually. When I do, maybe I'll use it to record some stuff and post them here. :)

I have heard and read different stories on how those wall hangers can come loose or break easily, and there goes the guitar with it. A lot of that could be from people not putting them on a secure spot, though, I'm not sure lol.

I actually read a pretty good suggestion regarding that. Someone said the best thing to do is get a board that goes the length of the wall, and about 6 inches high and an inch or so in thickness. Take that, and screw it into all the studs along the wall, and then screw the guitar hangars into the board. Sounds like it would be pretty secure to me.